• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so disgusting and hellish how this society is filled with pro-life people who want to force others to suffer for as long as possible, the option to peacefully cease existing should be very accessible and it's evil how it isn't, it's evil to want to deny people a painless death. Pro-life people are really just pro-suffering, it disgusts me how they get obsessed with making sure that other people keep on suffering in this existence they never even consented to in the first place, it's evil how they want to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

I find it devastating and unnacceptable how people cannot have the option to permanently to escape from suffering in an instant, guaranteed and peaceful way. It's evil wanting to make it so people really have to struggle to leave this existence even know existing is pointless and meaningless anyway, we are all just waiting to die anyway and I'd always see it as better to not exist. To have the ability to exist is very harmful and undesirable, for me death means peace, I'd always prefer for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: doormat25, TheDruBo, myusername890 and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Just like you say, they're pro suffering and I'm tired of the people here saying they aren't. Just because they don't say they're pro suffering doesn't mean they aren't... after all, actions speak louder than words and the majority of people advocate to restrict peaceful methods and only leave the painful and risky methods to be available though if they could get rid of the risky and painful methods without affecting the majority of people's lives... they would. Of course they can't do that because it'd cost too much to put barriers around all tall buildings and all train tracks and so forth.

In the end, they are pro suffering because they want us to suffer through life. That's all there is to them. It's cruel to force to to stay alive yet they intentionally do so because they want us to go through the hardships of life. Though, their efforts cannot keep us here forever as death is inevitable anyway. Hope you can escape this hellish society as soon as possible... I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: doormat25, divinemistress36, myusername890 and 2 others
WhyWasIBorn

WhyWasIBorn

I didn't ask to be here... so why can't I leave?
Jan 18, 2019
When our pets are suffering we terminate their lives because the quality-to-happiness ratio isn't where it should be. Many, arguably most of us value our pets just as we do on the same levels as our human friends.

Why don't we do the same for our species? a species that is so advanced that we are able to communicate tens of thousands of miles away in a split-second. Able to heal and completely reverse disease in the human body. Able to extend our lifespan by 30+ years since 1900.

Yet if we are suffering enough (not only physically), we can't do the same for ourselves. What kind of existence have we created? Instead we are locked in hospitals filled up with loads of random FDA trial drugs and billed $15,000 after being forcefully and legally held away, for up to weeks at a time...

The rich get richer here, the poor only get more poor. It's a truly diabolical situation. Even being a hard atheist it does make me question if we are in some sort of actual living hell, more realistically set up by a higher power that has control of the earth as a sort of Hunger Game/Truman show scenario. Either way it's not fun and I want out. 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, worthIess, pole and 2 others
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
Looking at it from the perspective of normal people, they just think they're helping, It seems they're taught to equate death with suffering, while for some it can be the exact opposite. I would say 'pro-lifers' aren't so much evil, since that implies the intent to make others suffer, but rather misinformed. People who have not suffered themselves or who are uncapable of seeing the hurt in society are unlikely to understand why someone would want to kill themselves, so they may believe it's better to hospitalize someone who's suicidal rather than to let them go, assuming they're in their right mind.
From this point of view, I believe calling most people, since let's be honest, most people like being alive, 'evil' only creates unnecessary antipathy in my opinion and is unlikely to make those people understand why some see ctb as a good thing. I believe it would be more productive to try and make them understand this rather than to villainize them. Though than again, I don't claim to know how this could be done. Either way I do think your opinion lacks the same empathy towards those you dislike as those lack empathy for you.