• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Anyone else think of this? Might not work but I can't help but think of the generations to come and replace us here in the same miserable state of existence. I don't think the world will ever except us but they can try keeping attention from worldwide suicides backing the same movement. Just an idea, would like to hear others opinions.

Reactions: Egddios, appalachian moon, DyingWitsie and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
yes, and also require a license to breed. We are all here because of selfish breeders. No one should have the right to force life on another person. Fuck breeders.

Reactions: itsamadworld, Deleted member 1496, AutumnEmbers and 3 others
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
There's already movements forming around the world. That's why assisted dying is legal in places like the Netherlands and Oregon.

In my country the question of assisted dying is taboo, so I can't see it becoming legal within this generation.

Maybe when the people in charge start dying themselves and younger people take over. I'm not holding my breath.

Until then we have A. I really hope he comes through for me.

Reactions: itsamadworld, appalachian moon, not_a_robot and 1 other person
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
yes, and also require a license to breed. We are all here because of selfish breeders. No one should have the right to force life on another person. Fuck breeders.
I try not to blame the "breeders" for their ignorance but how they can justify our suffering by assuming life is good for everyone or that we "have so much to live for" is beyond stupid. It's possible for some but what happened to "my body my choice" lol?
There's already movements forming around the world. That's why assisted dying is legal in places like the Netherlands and Oregon.

In my country the question of assisted dying is taboo, so I can't see it becoming legal within this generation.

Maybe when the people in charge start dying themselves and younger people take over. I'm not holding my breath.

Until then we have A. I really hope he comes through for me.
I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to achieve peace

Last edited:
Reactions: itsamadworld, not_a_robot, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Anyone else think of this? Might not work but I can't help but think of the generations to come and replace us here in the same miserable state of existence. I don't think the world will ever except us but they can try keeping attention from worldwide suicides backing the same movement. Just an idea, would like to hear others opinions.
Look up "death with dignity", there are many national and international organizations.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Thanatos
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
There's definitely already people with a pro-choice belief. But I find it unlikely they'll form much of a movement anytime soon.

Reactions: Thanatos
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah as much as I wished there to be one, I don't see it happening anytime soon. However, sites and organizations such as death with dignity have made significant strides over the last decade or so. Just recently, Maine's governor signed the right to die/assisted suicide for the terminally ill just a few weeks ago and that law will take effect in January 2020.

Reactions: Thanatos and not_a_robot