W

wherearewenow

Nov 23, 2023
hi! i'm a 19 year old girl and i've been on this forum for a little while lurking. i've recently taken to eating less (the only thing i'm good for in life is looking pretty) and was wondering if there are any pro-ana forums you know of. (pro-ana stands for Promotes Anorexia). thank you! <3

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ and Josh007
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
hi! i'm a 19 year old girl and i've been on this forum for a little while lurking. i've recently taken to eating less (the only thing i'm good for in life is looking pretty) and was wondering if there are any pro-ana forums you know of. (pro-ana stands for Promotes Anorexia). thank you! <3
I have something, if you want to write

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
You're too young to know what you're good for and there's certainly nothing wrong with looking pretty. But give yourself a chance. You might find you can be good at a few other things. I never knew anyone who was good at looking pretty and nothing else.
Your post makes sense so that makes you better at writing than a lot of people on here

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, rozeske and divinemistress36
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Going through an eating disorder has pernamently messed up my body. My energy levels were never the same, even after healing, just so you know.

• Informative
Reactions: HereTomorrow, locked*n*loaded, rozeske and 2 others
B

Bluebunnysky

Jan 15, 2023

Previously myproana.com

J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Been in online ed spaces since 2014. It isn't worth it, honestly. At some point, you have 3 choices. You can recover, but you will never be the same. Your ED will lessen, and you will gain a ton of weight, but you will still be completely controlled by ED thoughts and it will make you spiral. Or you can continue to get worse and die a slow and incredibly painful death that will leech any remaining joy from the rest of your life until your organs give out and shut down.