gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Yesterday in the forum lists, a private forum section appeared for me all of a sudden and now it's gone. I posted in it asking what it was all about and it appears that my post(s) were deleted and I have no access to it anymore. Was this some kind of site glitch that gave me access? Just wondering -- I felt special temporarily lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
After searching through the Postings tab on your profile it seems that you are talking about The Sanctuary. The purpose of that forum is to give members an area that is slightly more private than the other (public) forums. The reason why The Sanctuary was created because there are some users who have been the victim of abusive individuals and groups from outside of this community.

I think that users can only access that forum once they have a certain number of posts. Though I am not sure if it has changed since then. You can read this post that was made by one of the administrators if you wish to know a bit more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking and GenesAndEnvironment
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
After searching through the Postings tab on your profile it seems that you are talking about The Sanctuary.
Oh thank you for the information! I really appreciate it and wish you well.

Odd thing is that it appears to be gone now, at least for me. I am even unable to see my postings in that particular forum when I search my previous posts. Hmm...

Oh you know what, I made a somewhat snarky comment yesterday and I may have been accepted and quickly banned. Oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think my postmaxxing, callous nature and joking around 24/7 in combination with previous rule breakings is (currently?) keeping the sanctuary safe from my presence. Haha. Maybe I'll get in in a year or something if I'm somehow alive.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I think my postmaxxing, callous nature and joking around 24/7 in combination with previous rule breakings is (currently?) keeping the sanctuary safe from my presence. Haha. Maybe I'll get in in a year or something if I'm somehow alive.
You'll probably have access next month considering it's 3months+200messages

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You'll probably have access next month considering it's 3months+200messages
Nah, it's 2 months, asked a mod. Even when I reach 3 months I still don't think I'll be let in due to my bad personality, heh.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I was looking the recent ones and they had access after 3 months, u sure?
I am sure that's what one of the mods said (over two months), but the mod could be wrong or just made a small mistake idk.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Nah, it's 2 months, asked a mod. Even when I reach 3 months I still don't think I'll be let in due to my bad personality, heh.
If I'm in there, then you'll get in there too.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
Shoot, I didn't actually peruse that forum while it lasted. I just posted something to the effect of "wtf is this and where am I?" I'm on prescribed medication that affects my short-term memory so I don't quite remember what I said while I was there. Heh.

• Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, there are trolls there. Even those prolifers that says weird things in fb/twitter so It would be weird if you don't have access to it.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not so concerned about it, I was just curious about something new appearing and then disappearing hours later. TBH I get so much help from others just in the regular forums and starting private conversations with people I relate to. I'd be so much more lost in life if it weren't for this place.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm not so concerned about it, I was just curious about something new appearing and then disappearing hours later. TBH I get so much help from others just in the regular forums and starting private conversations with people I relate to. I'd be so much more lost in life if it weren't for this place.
Yeah, you're not missing much in there, it's dead most times except the Lounge thread, but even then not much happening.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
It appears that I have once again been given access so I suspect people in higher places are watching. Does anyone read comics/graphic novels? Who watches the watchmen?

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
It appears that I have once again been given access so I suspect people in higher places are watching. Does anyone read comics/graphic novels? Who watches the watchmen?
The momment you created this thread you were below 200 posts. Maybe someone was removing posts to clean the forum and you didn't reach the minimun requeriment.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
The momment you created this thread you were below 200 posts. Maybe someone was removing posts to clean the forum and you didn't reach the minimun requeriment.
You are a smarty-pants and you're probably correct about this.