DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Hate getting yelled at for no goddamn reason. Like sure mom, I tried to kms yesterday, but you're right, me not doing something you didn't even mention to me at all is definitely the top concern. You would think my parents would care more considering I'm the one parenting THEIR FUCKING KIDS, you know you're going to be the ones parenting your kids (kinda like you're supposed to). Anyways just pretty pissed that I'm still expected to do all the stressful things of life even when I'm trying to kms.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, _Seeking and Sea Turtle
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
Hate getting yelled at for no goddamn reason. Like sure mom, I tried to kms yesterday, but you're right, me not doing something you didn't even mention to me at all is definitely the top concern. You would think my parents would care more considering I'm the one parenting THEIR FUCKING KIDS, you know you're going to be the ones parenting your kids (kinda like you're supposed to). Anyways just pretty pissed that I'm still expected to do all the stressful things of life even when I'm trying to kms.
I'm sorry she's yelling at you, they really don't understand the struggles at all. When I was sent to the ER for expressing suicidality to a guidance counselor years ago, my mom said on the drive back "Oh all teenagers say they'll kill themselves or others" :') . It's hard to keep that mask up for sure, I wish you the best no matter what

Reactions: DontplayGod
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
I'm sorry she's yelling at you, they really don't understand the struggles at all. When I was sent to the ER for expressing suicidality to a guidance counselor years ago, my mom said on the drive back "Oh all teenagers say they'll kill themselves or others" :') . It's hard to keep that mask up for sure, I wish you the best no matter what
Thank you for the kind words :) I really don't understand those who judge us for this stuff, they must have really nice and easy lives to be judging us the way they do. And I'm also sorry you're mom is like that :( I hope you're doing well now

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation, some people can just be so insensitive. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are struggling, this life can just be so awful and tiring. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: DontplayGod