• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

esistzeit

🎶 Will my soul ever rest in peace? 🎶
Jul 17, 2024
This post is big, but it may help you face the pain of dying so I think it's worth the read. Read it when you have the patience to.

I don't want to die. I want to be normal like everybody else. I want to live a happy life without feeling overwhelming pain on a daily. But I just don't seem to be able to. Maybe there is something inherently wrong with me. Maybe it's in my genes, I don't know.

Being pushed into a position where death is the only way out is incredibly saddening. There is still much I want to do, feel and experience. I don't like the idea of dying without ever having these things. It hurts too much.

As a result, in order to minimize the pain, I have come up with theories that make dying not as scary and unpleasant.

Let me share them with you. Maybe you'll identify with one of them.

INFINITY

I have thought about this extensively and reached the conclusion that the universe is infinite.

If it were not infinite, what would be the alternative? What would the end look like? What would happen if you went beyond it? What would there be on the other side? If it is limited, what is it contained within?

I have pondered compelling arguments to all of these questions and finiteness is never a satisfying answer. I could write about it all day long trying to convince you that the universe is infinite but that is not my goal.

Infinity is a naturally difficult concept to grasp because, as humans, we have evolved and grown in a world of finite resources. Consequently, never-ending things are always mind boggling. If you think it's hard to believe that the universe is truly infinite, it's understandable. But also irrelevant.

Infinity contains everything. Every possible and imaginable arrangement of atoms is in existence within Infinity. In an infinite universe there are infinite galaxies, stars and planets of infinite shapes and forms.

One could ask "what is the probability that there is a planet out there identical to Earth?" and the answer would be 100%, for Infinity contains everything. If the universe is infinite then there is infinite space filled with infinite resources. If you go far enough, you will eventually find a planet identical to Earth. And if you keep on going you will find infinite more.

By the same logic, there are infinite versions of Me in the universe. Because infinite space & resources is enough to guarantee that the same combination of atoms that makes me who I am happens more than once. Each one of them is living one of all the different possible lives because each of them made different choices. One of them, or rather, an infinite number of them, are living a happy and fulfilling life.

So somewhere out there I'm happy.

HIGHER DIMENSIONS

A dot (0 dimension), when stretched out, becomes a line. This line (1 dimension), when stretched out in the other direction, becomes a square. The same square (2 dimensions), when stretched out in the other direction, becomes a cube (3 dimensions). By logic, by stretching out the cube, you would get a 4-dimensional object (we call it a tesseract). And on and on.

A line of infinite length can contain infinite dots that will never touch each other. A plane that extends infinitely in both directions would be able to contain infinite parallel lines that would never cross each other. A infinite 3D space would be able to contain infinite 2D planes of infinite size that would never meet. By the same logic, an infinite 4D space could contain infinite 3D spaces of infinite size that would also never meet.

This means that our universe could be 1 among infinite others, all contained within a 4D universe (that is also infinite). These 3D universes, though infinite in size, would never interact with each for they're occupying a 4D space.

Just because we cannot see it, does not mean it's not there. We cannot see infrared light, but it's there. Because we are three-dimensional beings we are trapped to perceive things this way.

Time is often thought to be a fourth dimension. It is one over which we have no control. A fourth dimension being, however, would be able to walk through time as easily as we can walk through space. This would be the equivalent of telling a two-dimensional being that we, as humans, can climb ladders.

~ ~ ~

When I combine the ideas of INFINITY and HIGHER DIMENSIONS, life's problems become laughably miniscule and irrelevant. After all, nothing can compare to Infinity.

The possibilities are endless and I am filled with awe. How can I ever lack when I'm swimming in Infinity? I AM INFINITY.

Infinity allows for everything. And if you throw in additional dimensions in the mix, things get even more interesting.

If there is an infinite 4-dimensional universe containing infinite 3-dimensional universes, there is no reason as to why these universes should share the same laws of physics.
So each universe could be completely different from one another. Things that are impossible here would be completely normal over there. Different biology, chemistry and physics. Things like magic, jutsu and Pokemon are completely possible!

And if there are infinite of them then it means that every single possibility is available. This means that every single thing ever conceived by human imagination exists somewhere out there in one of infinite other universes. How f****** AWESOME is that?

The next question would be "how do I go to these cool and happy universes?" I'm not quite sure, but I think the first step is to leave this one 🙃

When I accept these ideas into my heart, an infinitude of possibilities opens up. Among my favorites:

• Upon death I ascend to a higher dimension.
I can now move through time and, if I so desire, return to any point of my previous lifetime (although human lives have become very boring from where I'm standing). I can redo it all over again with the knowledge that I now have and I can make things right.
I often fantasize about going back to the age of 5 and building the best life ever. Thinking that this is what will happen when I die gives me so much comfort

• I go to a Magical Anime World Where Everything Works For Out Me.
I have health, money, love and just enough challenges to make things interesting.

• I go to Hogwarts 🪄🧹

The possibilities are endless, really.

I would also like to remind everyone that all these things are already real in our imaginations. It just happens that we get easily overwhelmed by real-world stuff 🫤

I have found that dying hurts much less if I come from the perspective of infinity, rather than that of lack. A door that closes but infinite ones that open.

I hope this made the idea of dying a little less unpleasant to you 😉

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
If there's an afterlife I hope its something we can create to our liking. Earth is a low dimensional brutal learning realm