• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
Movile Cave is a cave near black sea (Mangalia, Constanța County, Romania).

From what I have read: "The air in the cave is very different from the outer atmosphere. The level of oxygen is only a third to half of the concentration found in open air (7–10% O2 in the cave atmosphere, compared to 21% O2 in air), and about one hundred times more carbon dioxide (2–3.5% CO2 in the cave atmosphere, versus 0.04% CO2 in air). It also contains 1–2% methane (CH4) and both the air and waters of the cave contain high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and ammonia (NH3)."
Most important: 7–10% O2.

"With an oxygen content of 16%, dizziness and rapid breathing are observed, 13% - loss of consciousness, 12% - irreversible changes in the functioning of the body, 7% - death".

I wonder why I cannot find anything related to "Movile Cave suicide".
Is there anyone from Romania? Does anyone want to try and tell us?

• Informative
Reactions: kilowatt, Suicidebydeath and Forever Sleep
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Interesting place. It says that it is inaccessible to the general public so you can't just walk in. If people used it for suicide it would disturb the fragile ecosystem (lots of strange creepy crawlies in there) so they probably don't let anyone enter alone either.

If you google death by hypoxia there are a lot of interesting anecdotes about experiments to do with that, and probably a gas setup is easier to come up with than breaking into Movile cave.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Movile Cave is a cave near black sea (Mangalia, Constanța County, Romania).

From what I have read: "The air in the cave is very different from the outer atmosphere. The level of oxygen is only a third to half of the concentration found in open air (7–10% O2 in the cave atmosphere, compared to 21% O2 in air), and about one hundred times more carbon dioxide (2–3.5% CO2 in the cave atmosphere, versus 0.04% CO2 in air). It also contains 1–2% methane (CH4) and both the air and waters of the cave contain high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and ammonia (NH3)."
Most important: 7–10% O2.

"With an oxygen content of 16%, dizziness and rapid breathing are observed, 13% - loss of consciousness, 12% - irreversible changes in the functioning of the body, 7% - death".

I wonder why I cannot find anything related to "Movile Cave suicide".
Is there anyone from Romania? Does anyone want to try and tell us?
From what I know Movile is protected for the ecosystem, I didn't visit it since I am a long distance from it. But yes, the oxygen levels are low, you could technically ctb in it, but there will be a lot of people guarding it

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Experienced
Feb 25, 2024
probably a gas setup is easier to come up with than breaking into Movile cave.
By now I have one failed attempt with gas setup (an industrial helium tank, a flow control, an exit bag). I just woke up when the gas flow ended. So I afraid of trying it again and became obsessive with such methods where gas flow will just not end.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath