• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KCan’tDoThis

Feb 21, 2023
I've tried it multiple times but every time I do it it feels like the blood is going to make my head explode. Does anyone know how to avoid this or whether I can just bare the pain? I don't want my blood vessels to explode or anything so want to know if that's a possibility. Any advice helps, I want to go soon so anything thing is useful for me

Reactions: squirley
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
It's working fine, it's just that the blood is stuck in your head. That what should be happening, so that the blood starts to lose oxygen.

Petechial haemorrage might be a possibility. I'd recommend taking the strongest painkillers you have. Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen/Paracetamol should be fine.

Reactions: KCan’tDoThis and squirley
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to put more pressure on it. Partial still needs enough force to constrict blood flow. It is not easier or need less commitment than full. It just happens closer to the floor.

Reactions: tothepoint and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
When testing out different knots for partial I felt the same thing.
Throbbing head feeling.
Warm / tingling cheeks and face .
Little more pressure. Dizziness.
did it a few times just to see what would work with my partial.
Then make a weird noise through my nose and stop there.
But as it's been suggested.
I'm going to pile on a bunch of
Old meds
(Quetiapine/Venlafaxine)
(Mirtazipine/Pregabalin)
Booze
Hopefully this as well.
Percs or fenny
(guess other "normal" pain killers can help)
Pre workout and white.

Reactions: KCan’tDoThis
CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

Jun 22, 2021
Unfortunately that's just what happens when you constrict blood movement to and from your head, in my experience if you do it right you should pass out pretty quickly. If you're sitting there too long try readjusting the rope/angle.

Reactions: KCan’tDoThis and squirley
K

KCan’tDoThis

Feb 21, 2023
It's working fine, it's just that the blood is stuck in your head. That what should be happening, so that the blood starts to lose oxygen.

Petechial haemorrage might be a possibility. I'd recommend taking the strongest painkillers you have. Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen/Paracetamol should be fine.
Okay thanks, I'll grab some painkillers on my way back from work today so hopefully it'll happen tonight

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Not sure on your exact method / materials but I found this knot is good for my way of partial

Good luck. Hope you get some peace from whatever brought you here with whatever you do

Reactions: KCan’tDoThis
tothepoint

tothepoint

May 14, 2020
You need to put more pressure on it. Partial still needs enough force to constrict blood flow. It is not easier or need less commitment than full. It just happens closer to the floor.

Yes. Here's my understanding. There are two blood vessels on each side of the neck that can be constricted:

• The Jugular vein, which carries blood away from the brain. It's slightly easier to constrict, with less pressure.
  • The Carotid artery, which carries blood to the brain. It's slightly harder to constrict, and requires more pressure.
If you constrict only the Jugular, blood build ups in your head, you'll get that "high pressure" feeling, and you won't go unconscious. With both the Jugular and Carotid constricted, there will be little to no blood flow to or from the brain at all, so you won't have the "high pressure" feeling. You're also only seconds away from unconsciousness.

Knowledgeable forum members: please feel free to point out any errors I'm making here.

Reactions: freetrees, squirley, CrappyMJ and 1 other person
K

KCan’tDoThis

Feb 21, 2023
Not sure on your exact method / materials but I found this knot is good for my way of partial

Good luck. Hope you get some peace from whatever brought you here with whatever you do
Thanks, I'll see if I can use that, with any luck it'll be easy

hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak
May 20, 2023
thats normal..nothing too out of the ordinary.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Yes. Here's my understanding. There are two blood vessels on each side of the neck that can be constricted:

• The Jugular vein, which carries blood away from the brain. It's slightly easier to constrict, with less pressure.
  • The Carotid artery, which carries blood to the brain. It's slightly harder to constrict, and requires more pressure.
If you constrict only the Jugular, blood build ups in your head, you'll get that "high pressure" feeling, and you won't go unconscious. With both the Jugular and Carotid constricted, there will be little to no blood flow to or from the brain at all, so you won't have the "high pressure" feeling. You're also only seconds away from unconsciousness.

Knowledgeable forum members: please feel free to point out any errors I'm making here.
This is interesting. I know there is 2.
But this might explain why i havnt passed out yet.
I can find the one on my left side very easy it's pumping. Find it with my thumb in 1 second.

One on right.... its there but not nearly as dominate.
Idk if there is more muscle or fat or neck. But it takes a bit to squish around and lots of pressure to find.

S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
I've tried it multiple times but every time I do it it feels like the blood is going to make my head explode. Does anyone know how to avoid this or whether I can just bare the pain? I don't want my blood vessels to explode or anything so want to know if that's a possibility. Any advice helps, I want to go soon so anything thing is useful for me
Did it feel like the blood from within your neck was rushing up into your brain? It felt like that for me the last time i tried it.