• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Please list some below. (Only ones that work within the hour or less.)

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine a strong sedative in dosage of around 300 mg should knock you unconscious within 5 mins

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: AInilam, Neverfeltdeader, Hellish Ore and 1 other person
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Zolpidem/Zopiclone/Eszopiclone high dose snorted works fast

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Any medication you take if you want it to act harder and faster then mix with 10-20mg bioperine (black pepper extract) which you can buy from eBay or Amazon etc. It increases any medication/supplement bioavailability.
Doesnt it only act on CYP3A4?

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Kai is prescribed with midazolam, which is practically anesthetic. Should work within 10 mins or less. Or so doc said to Kai, Kai didn't take any.
Other one is lorazepam, might work might not, last time it was about 2 hours before Kai fell asleep. Now not taking any of them.

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Olanzapine or lorazapam. Also mirtazapine at a really low dose, as it making you sleep is a side effect not present at higher doses, can mean you eventually cant sleep without it though and some people pseudo hallucinate when the first take it as it tricks your brain into thinking your asleep before you fall unconscious

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
olanzapine a strong sedative in dosage of around 300 mg should knock you unconscious within 5 mins
Can it peacefully kill you?

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Mirtazapine used to knock me out within half an hour of taking it. Had it as an SSRI over a decade ago but I don't think they generally prescribe it first line anymore.

Quetiapine in low dose (25-50mg) also would knock me out within about half an hour and when I first started taking it for insomnia (with zero tolerance) I'd sleep for 15 hours straight - soporific effects are hugely increased if mixed with alcohol. It also made me sleep eat though - i would wake up and go cook and eat with no actual proper memory of doing it. šŸ™„

Neither is particularly effective as a stand-alone ctb method though. Probably just as a supplement to aid on passing out in conjunction with a more reliable method.

M

meandering-river

Nov 9, 2023
Promethazine. 50mg sends me off within 1-2 hours so higher dose would be even quicker. I'm prescribed 50 but 25 is the otc dose. In the Uk, This can be bought without prescription but it's behind the pharmacy counter.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Can it peacefully kill you?
Yes you going into respiratory arrest stop breathing and die, There have been reports of people overdosing on olanzapine and dying with as little as 4grams, you just fall asleep and never wake up completely peaceful

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Ativan, or lorazepam. Amazing drug. I miss it. I miss coming home and being like, lol I'm going to take twelve and just sleep for the next 18 hours. I wish I could get some now.

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Im pretty sure I haven't tested every drug. But of the ones I have tested, I would have to say that zoplicone worked well. But be aware if you test these. Since they are highly addictive.