Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
Hello all,

I noticed over the last couple off time my psychiatrist is really easy in giving out meds. More so he is very easy to manipulate in what to prescribe as well. When I suggest something he gives it to me without blinking an eye.
Since I miss the know how in which drugs are good to OD on which drugs should I ask for?
So far I have hoarded 3 grams of amytriptyline, 1 grams of tramadol and about 100 pills of benzo's (40short working 60 long term effect).

So got any advice? I chose to OD cause it is slower to hoard but in the end covered by my health insurance.

Reactions: Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hello all,

I noticed over the last couple off time my psychiatrist is really easy in giving out meds. More so he is very easy to manipulate in what to prescribe as well. When I suggest something he gives it to me without blinking an eye.
Since I miss the know how in which drugs are good to OD on which drugs should I ask for?
So far I have hoarded 3 grams of amytriptyline, 1 grams of tramadol and about 100 pills of benzo's (40short working 60 long term effect).

So got any advice? I chose to OD cause it is slower to hoard but in the end covered by my health insurance.

Hm psychiatrists unfortunately have more insight then most of us, myself included, like to give them credit for. They only make no sense to us because their advice is pro-life. As far as being able to spot warning signs, they are among the best.

If you were to start requesting medication outside of what they recommend, it's going to be an immediate red flag for them. I'm not sure which drug is the best to start hoarding, I'm only offering a warning. Do not let the psychologist figure you out. If the pills you need are impossible for you to get without going through a psychologist, then research the reasons they are prescribed, and emulate the symptoms best you can. Try to make your preferred pills become offered to you, rather then simply requesting obviously dangerous ones.

Reactions: 1964dodge and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
I can emulate symptons easily.. cause thats how i found out how easy it is to manipulate him for medication.. he knows i am suicidal yet, has zero objections in prescribing me large amounts of pills.

Hm psychiatrists unfortunately have more insight then most of us, myself included, like to give them credit for. They only make no sense to us because their advice is pro-life. As far as being able to spot warning signs, they are among the best.

If you were to start requesting medication outside of what they recommend, it's going to be an immediate red flag for them. I'm not sure which drug is the best to start hoarding, I'm only offering a warning. Do not let the psychologist figure you out. If the pills you need are impossible for you to get without going through a psychologist, then research the reasons they are prescribed, and emulate the symptoms best you can. Try to make your preferred pills become offered to you, rather then simply requesting obviously dangerous ones.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals