• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I have this from surgery. Will taking this do the trick?

Iburpofen 600 mg
Acetaminophone 500 mg

Last edited:
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
No. Acetaminophen can cause liver failure in high doses but it will be very slow and agonizing before it kills you. In general, don't bother trying to overdose on any OTC drugs, it will only cause you more pain. There are lots of well-researched effective methods discussed here, check out the resources thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and hamednova
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I have this from surgery. Will taking this do the trick?

Iburpofen 600 mg
Acetaminophone 500 mg
Terrible idea. The only kind of pain kills that kill are opiates I think. The above would be a long term slow death by your liver dying.

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I am so angry at myself. I had 20 5 mg oxycodone pills on Monday night that I took over the course of dies. I wish I had swallowed the whole bottle. I wasn't really fully devoted to offing myself until Wednesday, though....
I thought about trying to reinjure myself. Punching myself in the incision from my surgery. I have dissolvable stitches... Making it swell so I could go to ER and tell them I am not healing write and they can give me more pills... but I am afraid they will just think I am a drug addict....

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Please no.
I took 200. I woke up with my heart rate in 170-80s, my limbs and face numb and being throat fucked by a 3 cm diameter plastic pipe until there were tears streaming down my face. Then I puked my guts up for like 24 hours, and kept at it even when I was totally empty. My eyes moved side to side, my stomach hurt like hell and I couldnt eat or walk for like a week. And had I not been found, the death would be agonising anyway (bleeding, swelling, stabbing pain, delirium and other things associated with liver failure).
0/10 dont recommend