deepseaburrito

deepseaburrito

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone here feel like they don't want to ctb at the moment but are planning it out now because you feel like that there'll definitely be a time in the future where you know you'll want to do it?

I'm feeling ok for now doing online college classes because of covid but I know once I go back on campus my anxiety is going to go whack, I just know it will. In case it gets to *that* point, it seems kind of comforting if I've already thought up of a general plan that I can just follow. Not healthy, I know.

If making it to old age is even possible, I'd also like to know how to ctb in case I'm diagnosed with a terminal illness like dementia or Alzheimer's. They seem like absolutely horrible diseases to live with for both you and the people you're close with and I'd like to take charge of my destiny before it's too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Leshen and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I've been there before, and if having a plan comforts you then enjoy it. What is it about being on campus that particularly stresses you out?

Hopefully by the time we grow old assisted suicide will have gained some traction.

Reactions: deepseaburrito
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
Yes, once my financial and housing situation go to shit I'm out. Given the state of the world rn it probably won't be long. It's good to have this option - it gives me the feeling of being in control, I don't think it's unhealthy.

Reactions: Stick and deepseaburrito
deepseaburrito

deepseaburrito

Oct 16, 2020
I've been there before, and if having a plan comforts you then enjoy it. What is it about being on campus that particularly stresses you out?

Hopefully by the time we grow old assisted suicide will have gained some traction.
I have pretty severe social anxiety disorder. The pandemic's been giving me a break when it comes to socializing and it's given me the opportunity to check out from a lot of things and isolate myself from the world. When the world eventually opens back up and the idea of social distancing becomes less prominent, I feel that I'll no longer have an excuse for being a hermit and that I'll somehow be exposed for what I really am. The anxiety is hard to deal with even when I'm alone so I could just imagine how exhausting it would be when I'm back out in society again.

Yeah, assisted suicide needs to become a thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick