Manon Lescaut

Manon Lescaut

Spiegel der Nacht.🌹
Jan 9, 2024
Can I somehow prepare my family that I will kill myself without telling them?

I want to do suicide soon and I have many thoughts on my mind. Also I am not really sure if I want to ctb, but I think I should. There is many reasons to ctb and many reasons why not too, maybe I will write them here in the near future but not now.
I like my family but not my life and I want to leave this world in peace and make it easy for everyone who knows me to overcome my death. I guess I shouldn't care about this, because after I'm gone it'll just be their problem, but I want to go peacefully and this bothers me anyway.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! 🌹❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and beelzebul
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
You could spend a lot of time and effort making your last week (or however long) with them special. Go out to eat with them, tell them you love them, be affectionate, do things you normally wouldn't. You can make their last days with you the best days of their lives.

But there isn't really anything you can do to "prepare" a loved one for your passing. It's going to be traumatic no matter what.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manon Lescaut and Redacted24
Upvote 0
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Can I somehow prepare my family that I will kill myself without telling them?

I want to do suicide soon and I have many thoughts on my mind. Also I am not really sure if I want to ctb, but I think I should. There is many reasons to ctb and many reasons why not too, maybe I will write them here in the near future but not now.
I like my family but not my life and I want to leave this world in peace and make it easy for everyone who knows me to overcome my death. I guess I shouldn't care about this, because after I'm gone it'll just be their problem, but I want to go peacefully and this bothers me anyway.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! 🌹❤️
Personally I would start with giving some of my things away, but if you family are aware of the signs of someone who plans to CBT suddenly giving away your stuff might spark some suspicion. Same for things such as slowly distancing yourself from them.

• Love
Reactions: Manon Lescaut and Redacted24
Upvote 0
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Sorry, no one gets a pass in that aspect.
There's no preparing people that you're not happy with your life anymore and you're thinking of taking the permanent way out of it.
Also, i dont know if im reading/understanding this right "Also I am not really sure if I want to ctb, but I think I should".
Simply put, don't even attempt if you're not 100% sure you want to.

• Love
Reactions: Manon Lescaut and TheSoloBandit
Upvote 0
Manon Lescaut

Manon Lescaut

Spiegel der Nacht.🌹
Jan 9, 2024
You could spend a lot of time and effort making your last week (or however long) with them special. Go out to eat with them, tell them you love them, be affectionate, do things you normally wouldn't. You can make their last days with you the best days of their lives.

But there isn't really anything you can do to "prepare" a loved one for your passing. It's going to be traumatic no matter what.
I've been thinking about that, too. And the fact that it's traumatizing no matter what, is a good point. Thank you ❤️

Upvote 0