Seldom

Seldom

Aug 11, 2020
I have plenty of Ambien, a small car and a very small charcoal grill. I am planning on driving out of service, (I live in the remote mountains) I will light the charcoal grill, let it burn down to the embers, place it in my car, swallow 2 or three pills on an empty stomach, climb into my sleeping bag and I should quickly fall asleep. It'll take probably a week or less to find my pathetic dead body. I am leaving behind a note with various people for my roommate to call once its discovered what I have done. My soulmate and former girlfriend and what I thought life long partner will be the first. She will know that her persistent abuse and bullyIng forced me into the final stage of this decision. Second some of my friends that will be in disbelief and I wish I would be around to see their faces. The girlfriend that I have now, she is beautiful, truly beautiful, but she shows me no reciprocation and I have no idea where I stand with her. She has never had anyone close to her die this way. It's a longer story than what I am writing write now, but I will explain. "Something wonderful is going to happen"

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lotharius, Ybother, MsMaudlin and 2 others
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Good luck seldom. May you find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: Ybother