Seele

Seele

i don't feel pain any longer
Apr 25, 2024
Hi guys, I thought of a less painful method for me, I thought about using benzos
1. In this case I have more than 60 diazepam pills,
2. It consists of going to another city where no one can stop me and finding my body doesn't come as a shock to anyone.
3. use SN+benzo, I'm thinking about how long it takes for the benzo to take effect so that I don't feel the SI, I calculated that it will take 2 hours to reach the maximum peak.
Sn I don't know how long Sn will take effect because I took the benzo... that's the most problematic part
4.The whole place is clean, and well perfumed. I want whoever find me to be exuding perfume to lessen the shock, through good air.
e936a04b-b937-4480-bc2b-2491a9a52a0c.jpg
Can anyone help me with the interaction between benzo and SN, for me this is the part where I have the most doubts about how to use it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cowboypants, rozeske and Lost Magic
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Seele
I

iwishiwasneverborn2

Oct 10, 2024
Hi guys, I thought of a less painful method for me, I thought about using benzos
1. In this case I have more than 60 diazepam pills,
2. It consists of going to another city where no one can stop me and finding my body doesn't come as a shock to anyone.
3. use SN+benzo, I'm thinking about how long it takes for the benzo to take effect so that I don't feel the SI, I calculated that it will take 2 hours to reach the maximum peak.
Sn I don't know how long Sn will take effect because I took the benzo... that's the most problematic part
4.The whole place is clean, and well perfumed. I want whoever find me to be exuding perfume to lessen the shock, through good air.

Can anyone help me with the interaction between benzo and SN, for me this is the part where I have the most doubts about how to use it.
I'm not an expert here. My sister used SN without anything. No medications or benzodiazepines. She died one hour after.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rudi, Unknown21, DefinitelyReady and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seele
Seele

Seele

Apr 25, 2024
I'm not an expert here. My sister used SN without anything. No medications or benzodiazepines. She died one hour after.
Can I talk to you about your sister? If u want to be able to PM me, I need to know if what I want will work. I understand if you don't want to talk about her, thank you for your response to my post.

H

hadenoughscotland

Jun 13, 2024
It's not yours so don't think I wastalking to you OK

H

hadenoughscotland

Jun 13, 2024
Ii never quoted who I was talking to. Its not ur thread ... end of story

C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
@Necessary how did you score the benzos? I'm so lost in that regard but I'd love to use them before I hang myself. No need to respond if you don't feel comfortable doing so. Thanks.

Seele

Seele

Apr 25, 2024
Guys, I didn't make the topic to fight, please let's be friends
@opheliaoveragain @hadenoughscotland
thanks you for me help
@Necessary how did you score the benzos? I'm so lost in that regard but I'd love to use them before I hang myself. No need to respond if you don't feel comfortable doing so. Thanks.
-my CTB is a personal choice that is not up to anyone, my decision, it is an absolute voluntary one, I hope the same is true for you.

I already took alprazolam, clonazepam and diazepam
alprazolam has faster and stronger effects
clonazepam causes the least side effects, it gradually relaxes you and you fall asleep without realizing it.
diazepam takes 30 minutes to work but within 2 hours you are sure to sleep

I personally noticed that benzos make you sleep depending on how tired you are, if you slept 4 hours in a day, the benzo will make you sleep 8+ the time you didn't sleep properly.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, iwishiwasneverborn2 and ctbsd24
I

iwishiwasneverborn2

Oct 10, 2024
Can I talk to you about your sister? If u want to be able to PM me, I need to know if what I want will work. I understand if you don't want to talk about her, thank you for your response to my post.
I can't send messages I don't know why? I'm try again later and see if it works

I

iwishiwasneverborn2

Oct 10, 2024
send me pm ok?
Since I can't pm, I'll tell you more information here. My sister didn't eat for days but that's how she was, she didn't eat good. We didn't know she ordered SN. I gave her the package from the mail box myself. I thought it was something like Amazon packages or something. The coroner said she died within one hour after taking it. She didn't vomit because her stomach was empty she was very skinny. She looked very scary black and blue. I've never seen anything like it. When I saw her I wasn't sad as much as scared. My sister was very beautiful but she looked like a blue ghost. It's scary. She didn't take any kind of medication just tba

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Emeralds, Seele, cowboypants and 2 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
There is no option for me to pm? I'm not sure why I will have to ask customer service once I know how..
Access to pm is granted after some time and activity on the site. This thread has more information about that:

Reactions: Seele and iwishiwasneverborn2
A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
Honestly that thread left me with a lot more questions. Seems like it could be completely variable between people and what benzos your using.

Best case - you are awake to drink SN just before the benzos knock you out.

Worst case (imo) - you take the benzos too late and it doesn't really end up having an affect on the symptoms of SN

Ok case - you knock yourself out before SN so then it's useless but also you wasted all the preparation

Seele

Seele

Apr 25, 2024
I just don't want to feel the SI
Honestly that thread left me with a lot more questions. Seems like it could be completely variable between people and what benzos your using.

Best case - you are awake to drink SN just before the benzos knock you out.

Worst case (imo) - you take the benzos too late and it doesn't really end up having an affect on the symptoms of SN

Ok case - you knock yourself out before SN so then it's useless but also you wasted all the preparation

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
I just don't want to feel the SI
Same here. Should I go that route. I would prefer to minimize SI and minimize any pain or distress.

I have no experience with benzos nor any on my hand. So I have no idea personally of the effects

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Same here. Should I go that route. I would prefer to minimize SI and minimize any pain or distress.

I have no experience with benzos nor any on my hand. So I have no idea personally of the effects
I hope to include them in my kit.

If you have the opportunity, it may be a good idea to sample a small dose to get a feeling of how you'll respond to them. This will lessen your anxiety around the dosage needed imo. It seems the biggest issue is to take too much before and pass out before carrying through with protocol. If you're not familiar with it, it seems to me your chances of doing this would be greater. (I say this as someone who has used benzos recreationally.)

If you do decide to sample, make sure to not do too much over time as it'll impact your tolerance and dosage needed. This is what leads to addiction.

Last edited:
A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
If you have the opportunity, it may be a good idea to sample a small dose to get a feeling of how you'll respond to them. This will lessen your anxiety around the dosage needed imo. It seems the biggest issue is to take too much before and pass out before carrying through with protocol. If you're not familiar with it, it seems to me your chances of doing this would be greater. (I say this as someone who has used benzos recreationally.)

If you do decide to sample, make sure to not do too much over time as it'll impact your tolerance and dosage needed. This is what leads to addiction.

there's no warning signs it seems? As in you can go from awake to sleep without even realizing?

If I decide to go this route I would test it first. But also, the guide recommends a very big dose of benzos. Also crushed up in water. So not sure how quickly or intensly that would take affect.

This would be a must for me if using SN. It seems the peacefulness and anxiety relief would be definitely worth the extra complexity. I would probably also use propranolol. Anything that could make it more pleasant i would use

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
there's no warning signs it seems? As in you can go from awake to sleep without even realizing?

If I decide to go this route I would test it first. But also, the guide recommends a very big dose of benzos. Also crushed up in water. So not sure how quickly or intensly that would take affect.

This would be a must for me if using SN. It seems the peacefulness and anxiety relief would be definitely worth the extra complexity. I would probably also use propranolol. Anything that could make it more pleasant i would use
I'm with you. If possible, I hope to get those luxury additions for my SN kit.

Coringa

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
Oi pessoal, pensei em um mƩtodo menos doloroso para mim, pensei em usar benzos
1. Neste caso, tenho mais de 60 comprimidos de diazepam,
2. Consiste em ir para outra cidade onde ninguĆ©m pode me parar e encontrar meu corpo nĆ£o Ć© um choque para ninguĆ©m.
3. use SN+benzo, estou pensando em quanto tempo leva para o benzo fazer efeito para nĆ£o sentir o SI, calculei que vai demorar 2 horas para atingir o pico mĆ”ximo.
Sn NĆ£o sei quanto tempo o Sn vai fazer efeito porque tomei o benzo... essa Ć© a parte mais problemĆ”tica
4. Todo o lugar Ʃ limpo e bem perfumado. Quero que quem me encontrar exalando perfume para diminuir o choque, atravƩs do bom ar.

AlguĆ©m pode me ajudar com a interaĆ§Ć£o entre benzo e SN, para mim esta Ć© a parte em que tenho mais dĆŗvidas sobre como usĆ”-lo.

BR nƩ?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Seele

Seele

Apr 25, 2024

I tried almost 50 clonazepam pills, and the effect started to appear little by little, like a mental lag, until I couldn't stand up and passed out for days.