R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
i am a legal adult. i have some $13,000 in credit card debt but i did some research and it looks like my family is not on the hook for paying my debt (applies to credit card debt in the U.S.) i would appreciate it if someone could confirm this, as i dont want to put even more stress on my family after im gone. i've considered getting a formal will notarized, but im still pretty young so i dont want people to get suspicious. if i dont have a formal will, and just put my last wishes in writing, my family is not obligated to follow those last wishes, right? for example i want to leave specific items to my friends.

im also going to delete all my social media accounts except for facebook (in case people want to look at my old pictures), and wipe my computer and phone so they wont see my texts to my ex, or see my post history on this website. i'll leave a note with login details to all my credit cards, as well as gather all my financial, medical, and other records for easy access.

i want my parents to be able to sell my house and car, so im not going to do it in either of those. my plan is to buy some beers, roll a fat joint, then drive out to this spot in the forest where my ex and i once went. i'll leave my car behind and walk a bit into the forest, have my beers and joint, listen to one of my favorite songs, then call 911 to tell them where i am and what the police can expect to find. i dont want some poor hiker stumbling across my body. then i'll put a shotgun in my mouth. i've heard sometimes that people can put a bucket on their head to contain the gore from the blast. im not sure if that will work or if the shotgun will just blast the bucket apart too. any suggestions?

thanks for reading if you got this far.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, skittle-chan and 1 other person
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
admire your cold determination and approach, especially the considerations about family. unfortunately my post is useless cause i'm stuck at the same point "how to be find how i wouldn't want to be" . its mentally exhaustive but it seems you are things planned... i'm not sure a shotgun could contain the "the gore" .. i mean the bucket could be either thrown away or also blasted (depending on several factors such as material, type of shotgun... firing angle (things id rather not think about) i feel bad you're going through this, if had my "dream li(f)e" only to be ruined... (you must have been through unspeakable nightmares and faced it all quite a long time..

there will be gore.. trying to cover the windows from within will make it suspicious so it could interrupt your last rites (same as mine would be)

Serenity and peace. (such things shouldn't have to be "wished" like this, we ougta be entitled to some, is it too much to ask?) sorry for my rant, reading this "has punched me in the stomach"

Reactions: rollingthunder
R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
admire your cold determination and approach, especially the considerations about family. unfortunately my post is useless cause i'm stuck at the same point "how to be find how i wouldn't want to be" . its mentally exhaustive but it seems you are things planned... i'm not sure a shotgun could contain the "the gore" .. i mean the bucket could be either thrown away or also blasted (depending on several factors such as material, type of shotgun... firing angle (things id rather not think about) i feel bad you're going through this, if had my "dream li(f)e" only to be ruined... (you must have been through unspeakable nightmares and faced it all quite a long time..

there will be gore.. trying to cover the windows from within will make it suspicious so it could interrupt your last rites (same as mine would be)

Serenity and peace. (such things shouldn't have to be "wished" like this, we ougta be entitled to some, is it too much to ask?) sorry for my rant, reading this "has punched me in the stomach"
thank you for your reply. my cold and even clinical approach to this is the result of having planned and refined this plan this for years upon years. you're probably right in that a bucket is useless. i feel bad for the cops who will find me. im even considering saying in my 911 call to "send your most mentally strong officers".

thank you for the wishes of serenity and peace. i hope that you can find these things too, whether it's in this life or on the other side. much love my friend.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
dman you seem so kind and considerate... "sent your most mentally strong officers" you are right.. even cops might have a hard time if they're rookies...
just reading these paragraphs... this world should have more of us (people who are wounded) than those who hhurt and act selfish and run away, hopefully there's a place they can't find us no more.. much love man crossing the fingers. i'm next in line =\

• Love
Reactions: rollingthunder