UnsolvedChaos

UnsolvedChaos

~Just one of many~
Aug 7, 2023
I plan to CTB tonight. I'm still debating if I should only log out of my accounts or if I should do a complete system restart on my devices. I don't want anyone getting into my phone or tablet and seeing that I've been on this website or anything that may be connected as I don't want to add to this website possibly being banned. However, I don't want to lose all my stuff if it doesn't work. I'll post something if it didn't work, but I hope that won't happen.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: numbed one, I can't beat it and flowers in the mist
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
It should be enough with just logging out and clearing your history I think?

What's your method if I may ask?

UnsolvedChaos

UnsolvedChaos

~Just one of many~
Aug 7, 2023
It should be enough with just logging out and clearing your history I think?

What's your method if I may ask?
The only method I have rn is hanging. I want to take some melatonin before and then do it, hoping that I can surprise my survival instinct.

• Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
The only method I have rn is hanging. I want to take some melatonin before and then do it, hoping that I can surprise my survival instinct.
I see, never tried any melatonin myself.
Best wishes to you whatever you decide to do!

🤍

mertvets

mertvets

if only
Nov 6, 2023
factory resetting is good, destroying your hardware is better... nonetheless if, for instance, authorities want to look at your internet activity, they will be able to contact your internet service provider.

while it is possible to set up a dead man's switch to wipe everything, it does not seem feasible at this point. alternatively, you could encrypt your devices.

wir sehen uns im jenseits.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnsolvedChaos
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I'm trying to ctb by partial tonight too. Having some meds to make me less scared, I think it should help. Good luck, hope it goes well.

I can't beat it

I can't beat it

How can I be detached
Dec 7, 2023
I hope you can succeed and be relieved soon

Reactions: UnsolvedChaos
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.