• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

8hidden_emotions8

no one can emphasize if they have never felt it
May 7, 2021
So my ctb date is about two months from now if everything goes according to plan. I can't do it sooner because my SN hasn't arrived and I was hospitalized for a previous attempt. Although I'm discharged now, my psychiatrist is watching me like a hawk - he is like one of those people who could like read your mind. Anyways I need some help with preparing medication list to use SN properly. I know there are threads that have list if medications needed but can someone dumb it down (or at least put the medications in generic labels). I live in Canada too so, if the medication is not available in Canada, can you suggest alternative medications? I hope this makes sense.....

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
tagamet or a medicine that raises your stomach pH (I think many heartburn pills would work), and a dopamine blocker antiemetic, such as dramamine or buccastem