• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Well what a day

I struggled to sleep last night but as the morning came I finally got some rest.
Very lucid dreams.
In the dreams I was paying attention to see how much I remembered.
Odd because it's like as a little time went on I knew it was a dream but instead of trying to wake up I just went along and studied things to see what I could recall once awake.

The bad dream was due to what happened to me yesterday.
I received my eviction notice. It said I have 3 days to leave or they will begin the process to get me out.
I don't know why it hit me so hard, but it did. I felt like a loser and a failure. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I just tried to relax because as horrible as this is, everything is falling into place.

I haven't spoken to any family at all last week.
Odd that today my grandmother and mother called me.
Grandmother called me for a favor, and I knew that when I heard her voice mail.
But I waited hours to call back as I normally would.
Sure enough, she was asking me for a favor and rambling on about nothing.
As she spoke and I stayed silent, it reminded me why I must die.

See now that's she's old she wants to talk to me and wants me to visit.
But I remember all those days of feeling uncomfortable in her home.
Unwanted
A burden
Her personal do girl.

But most days were silence. We weren't and aren't a family. Just related. So I find it odd that now you want to talk and visit as if you built that kind of relationship.
I'll give credit that many times there were there for me, but it doesn't outweigh the fact that they aren't a loving, caring family. I have to accept their love language, but my love language is considered needy, weak...etc.
No compromise on loving me how I needed to be loved... even if it's for my betterment because that's just who you are. So why are you so confused when you don't hear from me or see me.

I let her ramble, and it confirms she has no idea that I was fired and evicted.
All I could think as she went on is please let this work because I don't wanna be the old lady who goes on and on once someone comes around because I go weeks without speaking to anyone.

Then my mother called. She has no idea either that I was fired and got my eviction letter. I found out she's actually supposed to be going out of town.

I did feel a little bad because she may not get to go on her trip if I should have happened to be found.

She has a trip planned for Friday and one for the end of June.
My grandmother birthday is on the 11th.
So either they will find me by or before the 11th or they won't find me till early July.

I'm not sure and kinda don't care.
I feel a little bad about the timing, but it all seems to be working towards my benefit and my plan.

It was odd knowing that as I talked to them, they didn't realize they got the chance to hear my voice one last time.

I'm still not sure if I want to write a goodbye letter to anyone as they should know my situation. If they don't, that's just a prime example of why I want out of this family.

Maybe once I die, I'll fully be able to let go. I don't know. I'm definitely torn by it.
But it's always been a situation where I have to do what's best for me and so I'm doing that.

This isn't about hurting anyone.
It's about me not continuing on and enduring more hurt than I can bare.
It's time now.

I've packed up alot. I'm finishing up final plans.
I'm working with a special person to inform you guys of how I'm feeling and what I'm experiencing.
I'll be taking just SN..Maybe a antacid but I decided to go the simple route.

I've been fasting since yesterday morning. I haven't eaten or drink anything. I may have a little water later but honestly I haven't felt like it.

I'm nervous because I think my last attempt has some small effects.
I tend to get heart flutters and my throat gets dry so I cough alot. Especially because I go days without speaking.

I took a long hot shower...I used peppermint oil and shower steamers to relax me. I'm gonna take out the remaining trash and tidy up a bit.

But moving things out should be easy because everything is boxed up and I bought a trolly to help with the bigger items. Should take them no more than a hour to get stuff out.

I tested my SN from DMC and it's good.
They sealed it up very well. I put some in bottles so if I should fail I have some to try again with and I have my second bag that I will use for my attempt.

Test results posted below.

I do ask that when the time comes...please don't say I'm sorry or I'm sorry it came to this.
I do wish it would of happened how I wanted but it didn't.
All that matters is its happening now.
I've wanted this for a long time.

I just want well wishes and good energy and tell the universe to let my death be as quick and painless as possible.

Be happy and loving and celebrate because I didn't get much of that over my life so now is when I need it the most. I'm not CTB...I'm Uber Black😁🤞🏾

Love
Mi Mi

Attachments

• 20240608_150616.jpg
    20240608_150616.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240608_152632.jpg
    20240608_152632.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Acritarch, Praestat_Mori, Goku Black and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

• Love
Reactions: LostinTime24, tvo, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'll be taking just SN..Maybe a antacid but I decided to go the simple route.
Does this mean you aren't taking an antiemetic?

Regardless thank you for going through the effort of testing DMC SN, it will be useful information to many of us on here. I hope you get your wish of a quick and painless death.

• Love
Reactions: LostinTime24 and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.
Thankyou
And thanks for always being there for me
I remember from the first time I came you have been a constant comfort.
Best wishes to you💜

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tvo, Unknown21 and Alexei_Kirillov
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
I wish you peace throughout your journey <3

• Love
Reactions: tvo and Mi Mi
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
thank you for testing and sharing the results. good luck

• Love
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash and Alexei_Kirillov
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Ye
Does this mean you aren't taking an antiemetic?

Regardless thank you for going through the effort of testing DMC SN, it will be useful information to many of us on here. I hope you get your wish of a quick and painless death.
Yes
I'm not taking anything
Just SN
I wish you peace throughout your journey <3
Thankyou 💜
thank you for testing and sharing the results. good luck
Very welcome
I also tested another source
I believe it's in my threads
The results were also good on that one as well

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Superdeterminist and Alexei_Kirillov
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Hey, I don't know how close on the date you are, but you are absolutely beautiful person who is very thoughtful and kind. I am honored to receive your help.

Taking a hot shower feels nice and great honestly. Maybe it would help you calm down before ctb too. Have a pleasant journey, and find peace. Wish you the very best.

• Love
Reactions: tvo, Forveleth, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Good luck, my best wishes so that it is as comfortable as possible and that you find all the happiness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hoping u peace and relief. Goodluck.

• Love
Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hey, I don't know how close on the date you are, but you are absolutely beautiful person who is very thoughtful and kind. I am honored to receive your help.

Taking a hot shower feels nice and great honestly. Maybe it would help you calm down before ctb too. Have a pleasant journey, and find peace. Wish you the very best.
Thankyou
You always have such kind words for Me
I really appreciate you 💛

• Love
Reactions: sugarh1gh
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
May peace and tranquility accompany you on ur journey. Will join you one day fellow traveler 🤗🤍🕯️

• Hugs
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
I wish I had better words of comfort to contribute and bring you peace. I just celebrate you and wish you the most peaceful experience possible ahead💜

• Love
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Best of luck and wish you peace in whatever you decide to do. :hug:

• Love
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Thinking of you. How are you doing?

• Hugs
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, rozeske, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Hang in there. We are here for you if you need any support or virtual hugs. 😊

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tvo, rozeske, sugarh1gh and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best Mimi. I hope you find the peace and freedom you've longed for and if there is an afterlife, i hope it's much much kinder to you, you loving and kind soul. You sure will be missed here ❤️🫂

• Love
Reactions: tvo and AvwJ
AvwJ

AvwJ

Apr 16, 2024
i mostly lurk and haven't interacted with you personally, but i just wanted to say that your posts were always so comforting, thoughtful, and kind, it's truly been such a pleasure. especially with all that you are dealing with, to be able to have the energy and desire to show compassion to everyone on here is so incredible.

i really hope you get the peace you are looking for and so deserve.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blippy, thebelljarrr, Mi Mi and 2 others
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Mimi, you beautiful soul in a dark world, is there something that I could do that would properly celebrate/honor your life if your time is in fact coming close? Despite the hell you've dealt with you've consistently brought such light and kindness to those around you on this forum and on your youtube and the absolute least I could do is something to pay respects to the fight you've put up and the love you've spread. Do you love candles? Have a favorite cocktail? I know we're internet strangers basically but I feel so called to celebrate your life and lift your spirit up if you are leaving us soon <3 Peace and warmth to you <3

• Love
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, thebelljarrr, Mi Mi and 2 others
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
So you are going to catch your Uber Black before me after all, lol. Anyway Thank you again for all the support and empathy, I am eternally grateful for your kindness, you beautiful amazing soul. I will be joining you soon, I can't wait to meet you again in our true radiant, blissful vibrational state of Love and Light absent of any pain. Know that I will be with you spiritually when you make your transition. Love you beyond time and space MiMi❤️💖🌹

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, AvwJ, Mi Mi and 2 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
i mostly lurk and haven't interacted with you personally, but i just wanted to say that your posts were always so comforting, thoughtful, and kind, it's truly been such a pleasure. especially with all that you are dealing with, to be able to have the energy and desire to show compassion to everyone on here is so incredible.

i really hope you get the peace you are looking for and so deserve.
I'm so touched
Thankyou so much💜
So you are going to catch your Uber Black before me after all, lol. Anyway Thank you again for all the support and empathy, I am eternally grateful for your kindness, you beautiful amazing soul. I will be joining you soon, I can't wait to meet you again in our true radiant, blissful vibrational state of Love and Light absent of any pain. Know that I will be with you spiritually when you make your transition. Love you beyond time and space MiMi❤️💖🌹
My special one
The time is approaching
I love you and I'm so glad I reached out💜
Mimi, you beautiful soul in a dark world, is there something that I could do that would properly celebrate/honor your life if your time is in fact coming close? Despite the hell you've dealt with you've consistently brought such light and kindness to those around you on this forum and on your youtube and the absolute least I could do is something to pay respects to the fight you've put up and the love you've spread. Do you love candles? Have a favorite cocktail? I know we're internet strangers basically but I feel so called to celebrate your life and lift your spirit up if you are leaving us soon <3 Peace and warmth to you <3
I love candles
I'd be honored if you lit a few
Thankyou 💛

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, AvwJ and absolutelyyou
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
The time is approaching
I know, hey. I am holding your hand, I am with you through out the entire process.
My special one
My special one🌹. OMG MiMi I can't hold back from crying.
I love you and I'm so glad I reached out
Love ❤️ you too. Deeply touched and grateful that you reached out. You had an Angelic presence in my life, you beautiful soul.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I know, hey. I am holding your hand, I am with you through out the entire process.

My special one🌹. OMG MiMi I can't hold back from crying.

Love ❤️ you too. Deeply touched and grateful that you reached out. You had an Angelic presence in my life, you beautiful soul.
🫂🫂🫂🫂

• Love
Reactions: tvo
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023