• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone experience these?

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, bag.of.cats, WanderingEremite and 3 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I used to a lot, especially when I was more spiritually involved. It was mainly little things though like one time I spoke to a woman with red hair and bright red lipstick in a dream and ended up coming across a woman who looked like her the following day. Or the dreams predicting what food my parents would make for dinner. Sometimes they'd predict big important stuff though.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, WanderingEremite, lv-gras and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I used to a lot, especially when I was more spiritually involved. It was mainly little things though like one time I spoke to a woman with red hair and bright red lipstick in a dream and ended up coming across a woman who looked like her the following day. Or the dreams predicting what food my parents would make for dinner. Sometimes they'd predict big important stuff though.

I don't consider myself a spiritual person but I have had several of these dreams, and they always give me pause.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, WanderingEremite, Sidestep and 3 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm not sure, last night's dream involved both my parents, they were guiding or accompanying me I think though my mom was still alive in a coffin at the beginning I remember, but she broke free I think and then we lost her again going up the stairs in an old house, I think that has to do with my guilt for leaving her in her final days as I could not face her death. I remember going down a trail in a city park or something and there were signs on a tree I think that said something like, "Life end services." So take that as you like *shrugs*

Reactions: Meena, tearsinrain, AntiLifeEric and 3 others
W

WanderingEremite

Jul 16, 2018
There's quite a lot of evidence that precognitive dreams are real. Those interested in this evidence should see the attached article, which recently appeared in a leading peer-reviewed psychology journal.

Attachments

• ContentServer.pdf
    331.9 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: tearsinrain, AntiLifeEric, lv-gras and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I used to when I hadn't nightmares evey night. I dreamed hundreds of predictions.

...I failed all them. :meh:

Reactions: KCN and BlackDragonof1989
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
When I was very young I'd see glimpses of the future, through my own eyes, in my dreams. I'd never see anything important, and I wouldn't remember having these dreams until the events took place IRL. Take that for what you will.

Reactions: WanderingEremite and lv-gras