avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
It's the only drug that i can honestly recommend without being irresponsible (like for example with benzos or opioids).
And it work so wonderfully, it reduces anxiety and has some sort of serotonic effects, i'm pretty sure.

I've done it only for the past week, but i've done so much other drugs at the same time that the effects of it, have completely drowned.
Being on 300mg currently, i can't say i'm extremely happy like with mdma, or extremely relaxed like with benzos, or extremely content with everything like with opioids.
But i just feel, normal. Which is so just so nice, i haven't felt like this in sooo long.

So this is not a recommendation for some recreational bullshit, but just to make your life a little more bearable.

From the research i've quickly conducted, it doesn't build tolerance that quickly.
It takes couples weeks to couple months to build a tolerance to the therapeutic effects at therapeutic doses. The maxium allowed therapeutic dose is 600mg a day.

And tho it has some sort of withdrawals if you stop using it, from what i've read: they are much much milder than benzo, opioid or even alcohol withdrawals.

If this feeling from this drug lasts for the next week(s), i think i can wait for my SN to arrive.
I have been seriously contemplating just impulsively hanging my self, because i just cannot wait for a week, or possibly even longer.
My life is hell currently.
So thank you, my lord and saviour; pregabalin.

Edit: here's what wikipedia says about it effects on 'Generalized anxiety disorder'

Generalized anxiety disorder.
Pregabalin appears to have anxiolytic effects similar to benzodiazepines with less risk of dependence. The effects of pregabalin appear within one week of use, and are similar in effectiveness to lorazepam, alprazolam, and venlafaxine, but pregabalin has demonstrated superiority by producing more consistent therapeutic effects for psychosomatic anxiety symptoms. Long-term trials have shown continued effectiveness without the development of tolerance, and, in addition, unlike benzodiazepines, it has a beneficial effect on sleep and sleep architecture, characterized by the enhancement of slow-wave sleep. It produces less severe cognitive and psychomotor impairment compared to benzodiazepines. A 2019 review found that pregabalin reduces symptoms, and was generally well tolerated.

Edit 2: I realized that this thread may have belonged rather in the 'off-topic' subforum, sorry. Maybe the mods can move this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000, Bells, Unhumanly. and 2 others
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
The max dose is 900mg per day it was prescribed to me for neauropathic pain. As you say at first it was wonderful, calming and yes a mood enhancer. It was also great for pain relief. Fast forward nine months and all the positive effects were gone and I was flatlined and tired all the time, memory of a fish and clumbsy knocking into things all the time. I realised it had to stop and well all I can say is welcome to hell. It took me a year to ween off it feeling awfully ill, at the end I had to go really slow at 1mg less every other day (it dissolves in water) and the whole experience left me completely shellshocked.

Beware of this drug, its very addictive and tolerance grows quickly. For short term use I hope it serves a purpose but avoid long term use its not pretty.

• Informative
Reactions: hiAbbey, Bells, findsometime and 1 other person
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Omg, i was being so depressed tonight, then i did 600mg of pregabalin a couple hours ago and it just does wonders.

I just feel 'normal'.

All anxiety gone, and in much better way than benzos, because it doesn't tire you the same way.
It's so euphoric and not in a drunkenness way. But just feeling 'normal'.
Kinda like the feeling of 'contentment' that you get from opioids, but again, not in an intoxicating way.

I wish i had more of it, i only have 6 pills of 300mg left, and i don't have money and source for it anymore.

Anyways i'm gonna CTB within a week, at max within 2 weeks.
So it sucks to ration them, so i can atleast enjoy my final days feeling 'normal'.

Last edited:
Reactions: hiAbbey, Leeroy14R and Bells