• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
So I am considering jumping, but now also thinking maybe I should look into partial hanging as well…I haven't read the hanging megathread (yet!), but I'm wondering, for those of you that plan on it, why is it your preferred option?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For me all the other methods are inaccessible, the only feasible one is hanging and I don't have an Anchor point high enough and strong enough to hold my full weight so that leaves me with partial hanging. Plus the idea of full suspension just terrifies me.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv and Deleted member 82921
L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
For me all the other methods are inaccessible, the only feasible one is hanging and I don't have an Anchor point high enough and strong enough to hold my full weight so that leaves me with partial hanging. Plus the idea of full suspension just terrifies me.
Yes, it's an issue of accessibility for me as well. And that makes me feel sad and desperate.

Reactions: rozeske