• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Any suggestions please.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Hotel room has some positives, like privacy, though it is unfortunate for the staff who find you. I think it's very hard to control who finds you, though, no matter where you are.

Reactions: Forveleth and 𖣂𖣂𖣂.
Upvote 0
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I've taken an Airbnb, I'll leave a note so they don't stay traumatized for half their life, in a hotel it's difficult to do something like that, the only door is usually the one to the hallway and another to the bathroom, the bed is right there, impossible to warn without drawing attention.

In nature... depending on where you are you can end up frozen waiting for the moment to do it or while it takes effect, with bad luck a bear could nibble you a little... (sorry for the bad joke)

And at home it's almost always unfeasible if you live with someone. Also, whoever you live with will hate going back there, I guess.

I can't think of any other places... sorry.

Reactions: fleetingnight, Forveleth and 𖣂𖣂𖣂.
Upvote 0