• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you tried hanging?

• I`m female, I tried hanging, I peed myself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I`m male, I tried hanging, I peed myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
I see a post from a woman on Internet. She said she attampted to hang herself but failed. But she still peed herself
I wonder, do hanging really makes people pee, even before death?

Reactions: Crazy4u and Arrow
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I see a post from a woman on Internet. She said she attampted to hang herself but failed. But she still peed herself
That night be from fear. Once you're unconscious and dying all your muscles relax. That includes sphincters like those that keep you from peeing and pooping. Those muscles that keep everything in will loosen so whatever you got in there will passively evacuate once you're well on your way to death.

• Informative
Reactions: Solar1703, Depressed Cat, Foresight and 1 other person
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Didn't try hanging before
Peed myself anyways

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: coppervomit, lastlife_, imjusttired and 10 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
would doing a pre-surgery evacuation prevent this? full procedure - complete fasting without water, laxatives, plus diuretics.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Might be good to out a tarp down for whoever needs to clean up.

Reactions: gr1lledcheese
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I think it depends on the person. I know it is embarrassing but embarrassment is the last thing you need to worry about when you hang yourself.

Reactions: nowayout*, fatefulstillness and Foresight
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Fast and do an enema or take a laxative, pee and put on a diaper before ctb if you are really worried about it.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i didn't pee myself and haven't with any of my attempts, however when i took SN i did wear a diaper for the sake of making clean up easier on whoever found me for post-death incontenance

• Hugs
Reactions: Bastet and Depressed Cat
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
That night be from fear. Once you're unconscious and dying all your muscles relax. That includes sphincters like those that keep you from peeing and pooping. Those muscles that keep everything in will loosen so whatever you got in there will passively evacuate once you're well on your way to death.
Might I add that it doesn't matter the method of ctb, this will happen.

Reactions: Depressed Cat and demuic
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Might I add that it doesn't matter the method of ctb, this will happen.

Unless you opt for a train or jumping, then it might 'evacuate' a bit more actively :smiling:

Reactions: coppervomit, Angi and Ta555
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Why is this important? After some days a hanging corpse looks gruesome anyway.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and lastlife_
X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
Why is this important? After some days a hanging corpse looks gruesome anyway.
This is clearly OP's fetish, otherwise why have options for gender in the poll. Also, notice that this is the only thread they've ever posted in.

Please don't add any more replies. Surprised mods haven't closed it yet.

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
This is clearly OP's fetish, otherwise why have options for gender in the poll. Also, notice that this is the only thread they've ever posted in.

Please don't add any more replies. Surprised mods haven't closed it yet.
Perhaps because of biological differences? This being the first post is also pretty reasonable IMO. OP was lurking before this, saw the video online, became curious and asked in this forum.
Not sure why you are making such a harsh assumption.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and Solar1703
ExitiumVitae

ExitiumVitae

Dec 14, 2021
I have viewed hundreds of photographs of people who died by hanging, almost all of them visibly pee themselves so it's almost a garantee. But it could be that most of them didn't know this will happen, so they didn't think it was necessary to go to the bathroom directly before they hang themselves. You can go to the bathroom directly before hanging yourself to minimize the urine you're about to release and wear black clothes so it's less obvious. This is something that typically happens in death, because your body won't put effort into holding your urine in anymore, peeing while trying to hang yourself can happen sometimes, but peeing yourself while hanging is something that usually happens in death and not before.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar, Solar1703 and occamsrazor
occamsrazor

occamsrazor

we’re born astride the grave
Jan 31, 2022
I've seen a few hangings online and a few people do pee themselves it's like the tongue thing. When a person hangs their tongue rolls out and it looks like they're sticking out their tongue a bit it doesn't happen to everyone tho

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
This is not unique to hanging or to ctb. I have witnessed deaths and most people will pee and poop a bit when they go.

It's not actually peeing or pooping - it's the sphincter muscles relaxing as they no longer receive blood flow upon death.

It tends to be more likely and/or obvious with hanging because gravity assists in pulling everything down.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and sfdwx
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
I've seen my friend who ctbed by hanging. His face was peaceful with hazy eyes, mouth drool and deep ligature mark on his neck. Yes, he had a stain on his pants.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
clown

clown

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤓🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Jan 17, 2022
Many of the ppl i have seen on the internet who attempted hanging, said they did pee themselves. But i think it is about how long you hang (maybe).

sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
This is not unique to hanging or to ctb. I have witnessed deaths and most people will pee and poop a bit when they go.

It's not actually peeing or pooping - it's the sphincter muscles relaxing as they no longer receive blood flow upon death.

It tends to be more likely and/or obvious with hanging because gravity assists in pulling everything down.
Are you a doctor or nurse?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Crazy4u
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Are you a doctor or nurse?

Nope.

Worked in health care for quite a while when I was young and was present during some deaths as an emotional support person. Also have had the experiences of being with family when they passed. Unfortunately, they've added up quickly. People in my family do not live long.

Reactions: Crazy4u and Solar1703
L

lastlife_

Nov 15, 2021
Even if you died whilst laying in bed, you'd likely still pee yourself anyway as that's the bodies natural behaviour and reaction to death when the muscles relax. If it really bothers you then perhaps do a water fast beforehand..? Seems like a pretty minor or juvenile thing to worry about though. If post-death urination worries or embarasses you that much, then just don't die.. ever. :ahhha: jk

Reactions: sfdwx, justsayin and Solar1703