• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
hi board! i brought the stuff to CTB and i'm expecting it within the next few days, ill be taking SN and i'll try my best to update on how it goes! i'll be taking a walk to a park and taking it there and after a few minutes ill call the ambulance so they can collect my body.

i haven't posted in a bit but! i lost him and he's blocked me so. what do you do when no one understands you? when nothing will replace him? you don't!

my only happiness is my friend and i'm glad i have him so im not lonely before i go, ill try lie to him that im okay and talk to him and update on here when my time comes up, i dont really know if i should make a note or not but i think i will and then update on that post about his SN goes if anyone's interested ^^

my friend took SN his live tweets said it tastes horrible and salty and he felt he brought the wrong stuff but i think he only had the SN without any pills so it would've been way worse.

if anyone minds answering tho; should i stop talking my antidepressants before i CTB? i was thinking of stopping the day before so nothing stops it? but please let me know if you know !

i'm very excited to update you all so i can hopefully make my life a bit useful and make SN less scary for someone!

i will be holding a teddy i'll name it after the guy i lost so its like he's there right lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sinclairpeace
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Any chance the source was in the USA ?