• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elletaber45

Oct 1, 2023
Hi,

I've decided to ease out of this earth and am hoping to do it as peacefully as possible. I have a fair amount of 2mg Prazosin tabs but I'm wanting to make sure I don't mess this up. Does anyone know what a lethal amount would be? I would appreciate it.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
The oral LD50 in rats of prazosin is 1950 mg/kg. I take prazosin too, so I'm assuming yours comes in capsules as well. That would be an insane amount to swallow, even if you cut the capsules open. You would not be able to keep it down

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
E

elletaber45

Oct 1, 2023
The oral LD50 in rats of prazosin is 1950 mg/kg. I take prazosin too, so I'm assuming yours comes in capsules as well. That would be an insane amount to swallow, even if you cut the capsules open. You would not be able to keep it down
Is there anything I can mix it with? I have three months worth of sertraline and Prazosin

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
no this will definitely not work

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Is there anything I can mix it with? I have three months worth of sertraline and Prazosin
I've overdosed on sertraline & it's caused me a lot of medical problems. It's unreliable, makes you vomit really quickly, and the aftermath of it can really fuck you up

E

elletaber45

Oct 1, 2023
Can anyone give me a safe easier option? I can't do this anymore. I'm so physically done and can't cry anymorem

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Pills are never a reliable method and more often result in vomiting or organ damage than death. There's a sticky thread with a compilation of methods on the top of this board. There is no such thing as a safe, easy option... attempting is inherently unsafe and risks consequences if failed, no matter which method is used.