C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
Hello, I've seen many warnings about practicing SN and don't intend to touch the stuff until I'm ready to make a fool-proof attempt. I do want to know, however, if I can cope with the test when the time comes, and keep it down without retching. So, I've mixed 25g of table salt in 50ml of water and am ready to drink but have suddenly thought, what damage is this likely to do me? Does anyone know? I can imagine my kidneys not being happy, but what can I realistically expect to happen? I don't want to risk any dramas and questioning that might lead to my stash of the real deal being discovered.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020

Thankyou. It wouldn't all dissolve. I took a few sips and its vile. I won't take more as the warnings are strong. Looks like 10g table salt can be fatal if unlucky. Thank you for highlighting this. I don't know how I will manage doing it properly with SN when the time comes. 25g is going to be horrendous. Is nothing easy?

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
From what I've read, SN is much less painful than table salt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Blueman, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't know how I will manage doing it properly with SN when the time comes.

You can parachute it in cigarette rolling papers, swallow like pills using the same amount of water, 50-100 ml. Test with 25g sugar to see if you can swallow it with that little water.

Reactions: Fthis
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
definately don't do the SN in a rolling paper 'bomb'. I did it with recreational drugs once(amphetemine, ended up in a bad way and it was about 2g at most) and was advised by a medic never to do it, and always take it in a liquid.

something about the amount just going into your stomach and exploding , stomach doesn't react well to it they said. I know people do still 'bomb' drugs but that just my experience and what i was told!

Reactions: Fthis, purplesmoothie and (deleted member)
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I've actually tried this 2 separate times about a week ago. First time I drank 20g salt in 50ml water from a glass in 2 big gulps. It burned my throat a little bit for about 20 minutes but nothing terrible. Stomach cramps were bearable but I managed to keep it down. The second time was the same but I threw up, however I think it was due to me eating something a short time later.

• Wow
Reactions: checkouttime
C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I've actually tried this 2 separate times about a week ago. First time I drank 20g salt in 50ml water from a glass in 2 big gulps. It burned my throat a little bit for about 20 minutes but nothing terrible. Stomach cramps were bearable but I managed to keep it down. The second time was the same but I threw up, however I think it was due to me eating something a short time later.

I don't know how you managed that. I think I must have only had between 5-10g at a guess, the rest is just sitting in the bottom of the glass, no dissolved. I had no desire to vomit, but the taste and the salivating were horrible.

Reactions: checkouttime and voidman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I don't know how you managed that. I think I must have only had between 5-10g at a guess, the rest is just sitting in the bottom of the glass, no dissolved. I had no desire to vomit, but the taste and the salivating were horrible.
It is pretty nasty. I hope SN doesn't taste quite as bad, but I guess it's just about keeping it down.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It is pretty nasty. I hope SN doesn't taste quite as bad, but I guess it's just about keeping it down.

I think different people have a different opinion on 'how bad' it tastes.. I mean it was never gonna be a strawberry milkshake was it lol.

Like you said you want to keep it inside, but probably more so, you don't want to found!

Last edited:
Reactions: gnomeboy17
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
there's not much point practicing with random amounts of salt, you gain nothing from this

Reactions: Aap and gnomeboy17
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I would not do that, because you can actually hurt yourself by eating too much salt all at once

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
there's not much point practicing with random amounts of salt, you gain nothing from this

apart from making yourself sick and possibly damaging your stomach. which is NOT going to be helpful when/if you do try to use SN or even if you don't aswell

Reactions: Aap and gnomeboy17
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I would not do that, because you can actually hurt yourself by eating too much salt all at once
You're right and I would not recommend trying it. Just wanted to make sure I could handle it somewhat as an experiment before going through with SN for real.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime and cazwiz