Cannedbones

Cannedbones

Sing me to sleep
Mar 14, 2021
Hi all. I've been practicing partial hanging lately as it is my preferred method to ctb. I haven't been able to find my carotid arteries using my hands or fingers. Nor did I feel dizzy when practicing it with the rope tied to a doorknob over the door.

However, when tied to my closet railing and with my body leaning forward, it seems that the feeling of dizziness comes almost instantly. Am I the only one?
I find it weird that I wasnt able to locate my carotid veins using my hands or a different position but I guess this one is working for me.
Yet, as soon as dizziness comes, I start shaking and I back out immediately. I'll blame it on my SI for now. I can't believe I found a reliable method. I didn't think it'd work. It seems so easy to do now.

Im worried I might not be able to pull out just in time before I pass out but im really tempted to see how far I could last without passing out. The feeling is almost euphoric. I hate SI and I hate that Im worried about my mom and my brother finding me that way. That's the only thing keeping me from ctb at this point. I just feel empty and numb. I just want to disappear. All I can think about all day is practicing and finally being able to ctb. I dont want to be found however. Im also worried if i decided to leave and find a spot to do it, that it might somehow not work and I won't have another method to ctb.

I'm sorry, i just needed to vent and let it out. I'm glad this place exist. I just cant believe it's working. It feels weird knowing that I was able to do something right. I just can't believe it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, logan and hsjevo
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Glad to hear you found something that works for you. I once managed to tighten the rope so much that I lost strength in my arms and collapsed on the floor. It was a very strange feeling like I wasn't really there.

Reactions: Cannedbones
mustard_glass

mustard_glass

Aug 10, 2021
It seems to be an easy method indeed and very lethal, despite what people on this forum say. I mean google Lyle Stevik and you'll find a website with way over 400 pages of photos of people who died from hanging - like a 40-50% of them used partial. Apparently a PhD in neck anatomy and ligature diameters is not necessary to pull this off, lol. And remember - anyone can make up a story how partial is the hardest thing to do yadda, yadda, on the internet no-one can be fully trusted.
It's my go-to method next to full suspension, if the SI gets in the way the liquor is always there to help, just gotta make sure not to overdo it.

Reactions: Cannedbones