W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I looped my rope over the door using the handle to hold it in place.
Pulled the loop over my head, knelt down and pulled.
I got a weird taste in my mouth right away. Almost metallic? Not metallic like blood or when you've worked out.
No head busting pain, but everything started to feel wavy? Like everything was swaying back and forth.
I only did it for a couple seconds but it seems like I found the "sweet spot" pretty easily. It was pretty scary tbh. Like that would be really easy to just go. I'm, I'm not sure I liked that. My head doesnt hurt and my neck is hardly red at all. I.... dont know how to feel or what I'm feeling right now...

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Toptock, Regen and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess you're kinda "lucky" because some people like me, never find their sweet spots and only feel pain in their necks and heads about to explode lol.

Just think things trough just in case! It seems leaving this world might not be that difficult for you!

Reactions: iwanttodie000, Lost10 and WaitingForTheBusInTh
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I guess you're kinda "lucky" because some people like me, never find their sweet spots and only feel pain in their necks and heads about to explode lol.

Just think things trough just in case! It seems leaving this world might not be that difficult for you!
Maybe its luck? I read a lot of people saying below the Adam's apple so I just went for the base of the neck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost10 and WornOutLife
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Sounds like a much more pleasant experience that others have experienced. I'm glad you've found the spot for you. However, there's no shame in backing out or changing your mind as it sounds like you're having some doubts right now. I hope you take some time to look after yourself and collect your thoughts.

Reactions: wolfsoul and WaitingForTheBusInTh
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
It's very good, and lucky i might add, that you were able to find your sweet spot so easily, and additionally that it provided the barest minimum of discomfort. Excellent work my friend. But as others have said you are still free, and will always be free to back out without fear of judgement. We will love you just as much if you choose to not follow through. The opposite is also true, it's your life and it's your decision. But the fact that you were so easily able to find it is promising. Now you can determine what conditions you want to follow before you CTB.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and WaitingForTheBusInTh