Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Today I tried another practice run of my hanging just in case the last time was just luck. Turns out, I did in fact find a good spot. I felt myself passing out I seconds, and it didn't even hurt! The best part is, now I understand what it means to have "convulsions" after trying something like this.

December can't come soon enough…

Reactions: borntooslow, RoloTomasi, Sidestep and 2 others
P

Papadragon

Aug 23, 2018
Happy for you man. I tried using a belt last night but it was too thick. Any help for my method? Maybe share what you did?

Reactions: Rocky M, Smilla and Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Today I tried another practice run of my hanging just in case the last time was just luck. Turns out, I did in fact find a good spot. I felt myself passing out I seconds, and it didn't even hurt! The best part is, now I understand what it means to have "convulsions" after trying something like this.

Congratulations. Lots here seem to have trouble with this method.

Perhaps you could describe how you achieved this in some detail to help others?

Reactions: Rocky M, akosineenee and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018

How bad were the convulsions

Reactions: Tiburcio
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Perhaps you could describe how you achieved this in some detail to help others?

I am using my loft bed for practice (like a bunk bed but with no bottom bunk). I'm actually using 2 belts attached to each other, one looped through the bars under the mattress and one for my neck. I will eventually be using a tree branch for my final time.

As far as placing the belt on my neck goes, I stand with my head in the loop. I make sure the belt will press against my lower neck when I kneel. Because the belt moves as it tightens, my head ends up tilted to the right a little bit.

I understand that everybody's neck is different, so please don't assume this will automatically work if you are currently trying this out.

Another thing I would like to point out is being afraid of putting your whole weight into this. I used to have trouble practicing because I wasn't putting my full body weight into it, causing a lot of pressure to build up in my head.

But the past few times I've let myself just hang there and I can immediately feel myself shutting down within seconds. I feel my hearing start to go, everything seems really foggy and blurry, and when I took my head out of the loop today, I experienced tiny muscle spasms and slight dizziness. My vision and hearing did come back almost immediately, but I was disoriented for almost a minute.

I hope this helps.

Edit: I am editing this in case someone outside finds it, as I do not wish to run into legal trouble for encouraging suicide, as you all probably know by now, I don't actually encourage it, but I am all for choice and respect others' decisions, whatever they may choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weirdoee, Tiburcio and shadow11