• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I'm going to practice partial tonight. I'm not planning to ctb tonight, I just want to practice how to tie the rope around my neck and compress my carotid artery, but then I think to myself, if I do manage to hit the 'sweet spot' I may go all the way.
3-methods now- partial, SN, jumping from bridge.
I had N but not anymore (long story)
I'm hoping I get partial right this evening. Then I can make the final plans, hopefully for this weekend.
Whoever thought they would have ended up on a site like this? I didn't, or maybe I just never thought such a place existed.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm going to practice partial tonight. I'm not planning to ctb tonight, I just want to practice how to tie the rope around my neck and compress my carotid artery, but then I think to myself, if I do manage to hit the 'sweet spot' I may go all the way.
I'm hoping I get partial right this evening. Then I can make the final plans, hopefully for this weekend.
Whoever thought they would have ended up on a site like this? I didn't, or maybe I just never thought such a place existed.
That's awful about losing the N.
Yes this site as been amazing x

Reactions: Phoenix1990
P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
That's awful about losing the N.
It's just a whole fucked up mess. Note to self 'don't let an angel of death manipulate you when you are in a vulnerable state.'
Yes this site as been amazing x
Just ordered SN online. Estimated delivery is 1st Oct but it probably will arrive before then. Now I can take a breath!

Last edited: