• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I've been trying to download the link posted in resources over and over on my iPhone. I have plenty of data. Unfortunately, I don't have a wifi connection and my laptop is super old and barely loads my email when I need to update my resume and send it to myself... am I screwed? I thought, hell, I have enough money (for now) maybe I can figure out how to get N. Stock was supposedly coming back in July. Other people figured it out, why not me. Then I literally can't even get the pdf to load at all. I'm feeling fucked.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Which version of the pph are you trying to download? There's two posted in that same pinned section. One is more recent than the other.

April 2022 and nov 2021.

Others have said they were having issues a while back but thought it had been sorted since then. Some described having success by selecting the link and "save as" I think. Not sure if there's a similar option in your mobile brower but there are in some.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Which version of the pph are you trying to download? There's two posted in that same pinned section. One is more recent than the other.

April 2022 and nov 2021.

Others have said they were having issues a while back but thought it had been sorted since then. Some described having success by selecting the link and "save as" I think. Not sure if there's a similar option in your mobile brower but there are in some.
Hi, yeah I was trying to download the Nov version. I attempted to save the download to my phone but it showed "0 of ? KB" and then didn't save anywhere.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Try the april one. It's the most recent.

Reactions: houseofleaves
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
The advice is to use an adblocker to avoid viruses.

Reactions: Smart No More and Parsley