Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Really wish the price of it wasn't so high, I'm just a student and don't work and can't afford it. I feel like not all desperate people have enough money for the handbook. I'm grateful for this site though, it's a source of most of my info that I needed before

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Just check out the e-handbook, its free and easily accessible online

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Just check out the e-handbook, its free and easily accessible online
Not sure which one you mean, I read there's a subscription for the e-handbook because it's updated over the time

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Yeah, but a 2019 version is better than a $200 copy you can't afford, right? Or nothing at all? I'm glad I found this site after reading the e-version though, its how I found out the recommended SN dose was bumped from 15g to 25. Big difference there.

Reactions: autumnal
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, but a 2019 version is better than a $200 copy you can't afford, right? Or nothing at all? I'm glad I found this site after reading the e-version though, its how I found out the recommended SN dose was bumped from 15g to 25. Big difference there.
wow, i'm gonna look into it, i'm super interested

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Really wish the price of it wasn't so high, I'm just a student and don't work and can't afford it. I feel like not all desperate people have enough money for the handbook. I'm grateful for this site though, it's a source of most of my info that I needed before

There are a bunch of links all over the forum to free pirated copies of the PPH in electronic format. Not always the absolute most current version, but always close enough for most practical purposes.