H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
Hi everyone. I subscribed to Exit International's email newsletter and saw a post about people now being able to order N directly over the counter in South America (potentially). Does anyone have any information on that or could anyone from South America verify?

I'm not able to subscribe to their expensive newsletter due to the age restriction so I can't check it out sadly.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Homo erectus, Yavannah, heavyeyes and 2 others
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
It gets uploaded here sometimes, maybe someone who has access could upload the newest edition…..

Reactions: alexx_m, Homo erectus, hodbu and 1 other person
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Yes Id be very interested in that development. I imagine they release it in their monthly "essentials" to keep the info inhouse. Any news from subscribers?

Reactions: Homo erectus
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
Has this progressed?

Reactions: alexx_m and Homo erectus
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
@whitefeather are you around.. this is an exit member I saw them post ..?

Reactions: Homo erectus
C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
@whitefeather are you around.. this is an exit member I saw them post ..?
It's basically all over south America. They list two main countries but that's because some people had luck there. I think the best bet is to go to a country you have friends or family, or a country in central or South America that you would like to visit and check the pet stores or vets. If everyone goes to the same place they might get suspicious. I think Colombia has it but is not mentioned as much. Brazil might be a good one too. I would think the poorer areas your money would go further. Out of the way places or industrial areas it might be over the counter, or at least easier to obtain if you have a $100 bill or two.

I would think you might find it if you hit up a bunch of pet stores/vets. If not you can get a fixer, ask a cab driver or something for the inside scoop. I think if everyone rushes to the few cities in two countries mentioned in the handbook we limit ourselves. Only vet N is available, You might want to give a story about a horse you need to put down. Maybe even have a picture. I suppose a Spanish speaker might help, or a local if you could find one. Maybe the cab driver can get it? This is partially out of the handbook, part speculation. You should buy two bottles if you can.

I have a hard time traveling. I am probably going to send someone. If they ever get it, I don't know if I will even try to bring it back. I might fly there and use it.

Reactions: alexx_m
alexx_m

alexx_m

Nov 14, 2023
I've read the PPH book and I am seriously considering travelling to Peru and potentially Colombia to look for N. There are some examples of people who found it there successfully in the book, but none of them mention travelling back with N. I wouldn't want to use it immediately, so I'd want to travel back to Europe with it. Does anyone know any success stories, or have any information on this? I've never been in a situation to travel with such drugs on me, so I have no idea how dangerous the travel back would actually be in terms of getting caught. Any toughts are appreciated. Thanks!