• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys, I need to know what dose to take if I'm just taking morphine by itself (with meto). I don't have any tolerance that I know about.

PPH says to take 10g, not even taken on its own but 3 other drugs! Every suggestion I've seen on SS regarding dose has been well under that. People even saying 600mg would do it. Why the massive discrepancy? Does the PPH just allow for high tolerance / low sensitivity?

It also says tha crushing the tablets doesn't affect the slow release, but everything I've read on SS says otherwise?

So I'm now worried how much I need. I don't have any tolerance that I know about. I don't know where to find authoritative information about this. Any data on failed morphine attempts is going to be muddied by people who had tolerance

Reactions: adam&eve, NodusTollens and Nullm
S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
Hey guys, I need to know what dose to take if I'm just taking morphine by itself (with meto). I don't have any tolerance that I know about.

PPH says to take 10g, not even taken on its own but 3 other drugs! Every suggestion I've seen on SS regarding dose has been well under that. People even saying 600mg would do it. Why the massive discrepancy? Does the PPH just allow for high tolerance / low sensitivity?

It also says tha crushing the tablets doesn't affect the slow release, but everything I've read on SS says otherwise?

So I'm now worried how much I need. I don't have any tolerance that I know about. I don't know where to find authoritative information about this. Any data on failed morphine attempts is going to be muddied by people who had tolerance
it's ms not morphine

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

10 grams is a lot!

60mg has been enough to kill a person in some cases. Given enough time to work, I do not imagine it is very possible to survive an intake of 10 grams morphine.. be it instant or extended release.

When regular extended release morphine tablets are crushed and taken by any route it does retain some of its extended release qualities, but not completely.

Copied and pasted from the manufacturer of Morphabond and the FDA - MORPHABOND is an extended release morphine with even extra additional ingredients added to it for reducing the potential of abuse.

MORPHABOND has physiochemical properties expected to make abuse via injection difficult. The data from the clinical study, along with support from in vitro data, also indicate that MORPHABOND has physicochemical properties that are expected to reduce abuse by the intranasal route of administration. However, abuse by intranasal, intravenous, and oral routes is still possible.

Abuse Deterrence Studies
MORPHABOND is formulated with inactive ingredients that make the tablet more difficult to adulterate for misuse and abuse while maintaining extended-release characteristics even if the tablet is subjected to physical manipulation, and/or chemical extraction. To evaluate the ability of the abuse-deterrent technology to reduce the potential for abuse of MORPHABOND, a series of in vitro laboratory manipulation, extraction, and syringeability, studies was conducted. An in vivo clinical abuse potential study was also conducted. The results of these studies are summarized below. Overall, the results indicate that MORPHABOND has properties that are expected to reduce abuse or misuse via injection or insufflation; however, abuse by these routes is still possible.

Abusers may manipulate extended-release opioids in order to prepare the tablets for oral, intranasal, or intravenous administration. The laboratory test data demonstrated that, relative to morphine sulfate extended-release tablet, MORPHABOND has increased resistance to cutting, crushing, or breaking using a variety of tools. When subjected to a liquid environment the manipulated MORPHABOND formulation forms a viscous material that resists passage through a needle.

End copy paste.

Per the FDA: "Crushing, chewing, or dissolving. MORPHABOND tablets will result in uncontrolled delivery of morphine and can lead to overdose or death."

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
@Spitfire thank you, really grateful