• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LadyOfLight

LadyOfLight

Jul 16, 2023
Hello,
I think I have PPH 2022 nov, but I downloaded it before the url on this site worked, has there been any new complete versions of the book published and is N sold by D still reliable, if it is your method: have you been able to receive your package ?
I have been a bit busy and had to delay my preparations, but I haven't followed the news for a while about the seller and would appreciate the insight.
Thank you
I read in the abbreviated version of pph that was published here that the email has been changed, if anybody knows if there will be a 2023 version posted on this site by the moderator, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexx_m
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
The is no current email address for N. The only way to go is to go to Mexico yourself.

• Informative
Reactions: numbnesshuman and locked*n*loaded
LadyOfLight

LadyOfLight

Jul 16, 2023
The is no current email address for N. The only way to go is to go to Mexico yourself.
Unfortunately I have been told this already, but thank you for your input

Reactions: nozomu