T

The Dungeonkids Kids

Aug 2, 2020
Is the latest PPH resourced on SS? If it is, I can't seem to find it. Any help locating it?

P

pleasectb

Aug 21, 2020
I wish I could help, but I'm looking for it too.
hope that somebody has any info

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I'm going to take the controversial position that I support Exit and I rather they exist than not. They have legal bills helping people and providing information. They are on the right side of things. They are not enemies to right to die advocates, obviously. There are a bunch of other organisations that get my ire.

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Hi i have the version of June2020 I'm not sure if it's the most recent version.
Here it is: https://gofile.io/d/Ksjp1k
I would like to warn people NOT to use this version to contact A. I have a strong doubt it has a modified version of the T email (ie. scammer's email).
@Jacky123: Care to explain where you got this?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm going to take the controversial position that I support Exit and I rather they exist than not. They have legal bills helping people and providing information. They are on the right side of things. They are not enemies to right to die advocates, obviously.
I see they no longer visit people who are ready to ctb. That was the original purpose. They send out newsletters only. They claim now that I am not a member, after I joined and paid them. They claim they can't find a record of me joining. I'm not sure what exactly they do aside from the newsletters. I'm glad if they advocate for the cause but as far as assisting people in other ways I can't tell that they do that.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I see they no longer visit people who are ready to ctb. That was the original purpose. They send out newsletters only. They claim now that I am not a member, after I joined and paid them. They claim they can't find a record of me joining. I'm not sure what exactly they do aside from the newsletters. I'm glad if they advocate for the cause but as far as assisting people in other ways I can't tell that they do that.
Not familiar with their history. They partner with Pegasus and particularly give people advice on the completeness of their plans on individual basis for those who need it. They do advocacy in major Western countries and provide info members about verified scam sellers, police activity targeting people taking control of their end of life right. And from what I can tell is they focus a lot on research, documenting methods. I mean I'm not saying they're perfect or whatever. I'm just saying I don't see evidence of them taking advantage of people or that they should be avoided or shut down. If anything I wish there were more organisations like them. I guess I just think they're a great resource for those taking control of their end of life right. Regarding to your membership, are you saying you paid them and then they didn't give you membership? Did you have a receipt? Just curious to know more about particulars.
I would like to warn people NOT to use this version to contact A. I have a strong doubt it has a modified version of the T email (ie. scammer's email).
@Jacky123: Care to explain where you got this?
Is it regarding N? There is a scammer db site https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I guess I just think they're a great resource for those taking control of their end of life right. Regarding to your membership, are you saying you paid them and then they didn't give you membership? Did you have a receipt? Just curious to know more about particulars.
I paid them a few years ago. My understanding is that it's a lifetime membership. So now they don't have any record of my membership unless it was just for a year. But I got a few newsletters which were not advice about ctb or anything like that. I also called them to see how they could help and they couldn't. I know they used to have the motto "no one should have to die alone" and they had volunteers who would be with you when you did it but was not told that was still available.
The newsletters were simply articles on various states and legislation about assisted suicide. I was very disappointed and felt cheated at the time.

So now I got an email from PPH that they were having some conference and streaming it live to members of exit for free so I checked and that's when I was told they had no record of me being a member. Otherwise I would have had to pay $50 to watch the live stream.

Last edited:
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for your reply.
Do you have a link where to download the version you have?
No, but I have confirmed it with a user here that I trust. And like I said, the email is different from the version you uploaded. Can you tell me where you got this from?