Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
There seems to be a new update to the Peaceful Pill Handbook. The most recent one is that of August 2022. It concerns the chapter on sedative drugs, including N.

Does anyone know what has changed? I hope there is new contact information for D. I'm really desperate for a painless death. I know N is found in Latin America, but it's such an effort to travel there, I don't think it can happen when I'm severely depressed. I also know about SN, but I'm scared it didn't score perfectly on peacefulness, and the fact that N takes me to deep sleep is enticing. I don't know, maybe I'm paranoid, I just don't want to feel pain.

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
D isn't selling N anymore. He has closed all of his previous email accounts. At Exit, PN says there is no known reliable seller of N right now.

Reactions: Pomegranate, rationaltake and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If you haven't been online over the last 6-8 weeks there is a bit to catch up on.
The megathread N from D blew up a bit but in short:

- the PPeH is not being updated on a regular basis anymore (used to be quarterly)
- Exit now sells an online version called "The Essentials" where they post updates monthly
- D is not selling anymore (at least for the foreseeable future), former emails are offline/don't work
- for a couple days there was a new email going around but it turned out to be a fraud/not reliable, so Exit removed it from The Essentials
- Philip Nietzsche/Exit then posted in their own forum that there is currently no known, reliable source for N

For the last 6-8 weeks we have had quite a few scammers here, trying to connect with members looking for N, posing as "fellow SaSu members", pretending to look for D's email and eventually sharing fake emails for D with others. They often ask you to connect with them through other channels (like Telegram or What'sApp), to avoid detection.
It's been a pretty wild ride.

I made this thread on September 1 and put a few updates up too.
Please don't get scammed.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fraud-alert-n-from-d-fake-emails.98248/

• Informative
Reactions: Silent.Tears, Pomegranate, rationaltake and 1 other person