Yes

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Loona KLD, TaffyFlounder, landslide2 and 3 others
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
100% the reason I go manic and feel like CTB when I do... That and having no one to rely on at all.... It's just me on my lonesome with no safety net or anyone to count on. So when I'm fucked, I'm way fucked and it sends me into a massive panic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loona KLD, hereornot, landslide2 and 4 others
L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
100% the reason I go manic and feel like CTB when I do... That and having no one to rely on at all.... It's just me on my lonesome with no safety net or anyone to count on. So when I'm fucked, I'm way fucked and it sends me into a massive panic.
Are you going to do the SN

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
I currently have no plans to CTB... I'm personally going to try to keep going even though I'm positive there's likely nothing but suffering in the years ahead. I doubt getting ahold of any SN would be an easy task for me. I would prefer something easy and painless, and those methods are few and far between as far as I can tell so far. If you ever find some full-proof methods as described feel free to send them my way, though. Never know how bad things can get.

Reactions: gasterblaster, skylight7 and pumpkins334234
L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
I currently have no plans to CTB... I'm personally going to try to keep going even though I'm positive there's likely nothing but suffering in the years ahead. I doubt getting ahold of any SN would be an easy task for me. I would prefer something easy and painless, and those methods are few and far between as far as I can tell so far. If you ever find some full-proof methods as described feel free to send them my way, though. Never know how bad things can get.
You don't think the SN is a good way

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
You don't think the SN is a good way
Oh, no, I didn't say that by any means! I just don't think it would be easy for me to get. Plus, if I were to do it, it would likely be a manic episode, so I would need something fast.

Reactions: voudebase
L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
Do you think the SN is a good method

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
Do you think the SN is a good method
I am still searching for the right method for someone like me, so I can't tell anyone what would be best for them. That is definitely not my area of expertise. There are people who will likely see this who would probably be far more informed that may be able to help you. I'm sorry that I'm not the right person for this particular question.

L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
Oh, no, I didn't say that by any means! I just don't think it would be easy for me to get. Plus, if I were to do it, it would likely be a manic episode, so I would need something fast.
I think I was able to get it

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
My main reason for CTB is mental illness, but I live in poverty as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loona KLD, Aprilfarewell4 and landslide2
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
Anyone else on here living in poverty and want to commit suicide

Yes

Same

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
Yep, it's a massive chunk of my reasoning why i want to leave this hellhole sooner than later.

It stings to see every single day how many people and especially people that i know or are close to me spend so much money on things that are short-term luxuries at best and the amount of money that they might spend in few weeks or a month would be life changing for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, Loona KLD, TaffyFlounder and 2 others
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
A part of it yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loona KLD and landslide2
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
im not poor at the moment but before the year ends i might be homeless if nothing changes

• Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain and Loona KLD