Makko

Makko

IƤ!
Jan 17, 2021
So is this what we have to do? Just build a poultry plant and have an "accident" in it?

• Love
Reactions: catmom13, 2Min2Midnight, Meditation guide and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Is is just me that gets really jealous when I hear of things like this?

• Love
Reactions: EndlessX, qwerty1969, dyingalone123 and 26 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
To avoid getting shut down repeatedly let's turn this website into a poultry plant construction site.
Wait, isn't SN used for food preservation and shit, too?

Reactions: EndlessX, catmom13, Kbeau and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: EndlessX, catmom13, Buttercup2.0 and 6 others
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
There was actually another accident in Augusta, GA (what is it with Georgia?) at a sperm bank called Xytex, same nature of accident. Liquid nitrogen used to keep sperm frozen leaked out, set off an alarm. An on-call employee responded on-site to the alarm and was almost instantly overcome. A sheriff's deputy went in to try to help her, not realizing the environment inside the building was nearly completely devoid of oxygen. The employee survived but was left with long-term injuries. The deputy did not survive.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Kbeau
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I wish I could do the inert gas method but I'm to stupid. I'd mess up the tubing/mask/valve stuff.

Also no idea how I'd get it without parents confiscated like they did my SN...

Ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I wish I could do the inert gas method but I'm to stupid. I'd mess up the tubing/mask/valve stuff.

Also no idea how I'd get it without parents confiscated like they did my SN...

Ugh
Take up welding as a hobby.

Reactions: Meditation guide
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm jealous too. Just think you're working at some job then nitrogen gas hits you but it's completely painless so you pass out and don't even realize it and then you die painlessly . That's more than most people get as most people get to rot with something like cancer in pain and then die painfully with cancer or something. That's a dream death for me not even knowing it and painless with nitrogen gas.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: enuff, Meditation guide, IHaveNoName and 5 others
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Liquid nitrogen is not a nice painless way like inert N2 though :( It's used for instantly freezing things.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
The employee survived but was left with long-term injuries. The deputy did not survive.
The employee would have been in longer than the deputy, yet the employee survived, and the deputy didn't.
I've seen the same here on SS using the N2 exit bag, some go successfully, some don't.
This was my intended method, but I've lost a lot of confidence in it, seems risky.
I don't want to survive with long term injuries.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
The employee would have been in longer than the deputy, yet the employee survived, and the deputy didn't.
I've seen the same here on SS using the N2 exit bag, some go successfully, some don't.
This was my intended method, but I've lost a lot of confidence in it, seems risky.
I don't want to survive with long term injuries.
You can't judge the results of these types of incidents using the standards of an exit bag. An exit bag is more or less a controlled environment. A factory or laboratory is much harder to keep filled with 100% inert gas than an oven bag.

Reactions: color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
You can't judge the results of these types of incidents using the standards of an exit bag. An exit bag is more or less a controlled environment. A factory or laboratory is much harder to keep filled with 100% inert gas than an oven bag.
But I'm basing my judgements on the fact that there are a number of people here who have failed at using this method.
Even @TiredHorse, who started the inert gas / exit bag megathread, was unsuccessful in multiple attempts.
Some people regained consciousness after an hour or two.
Just like with SN, it works for some, not all.
Everybody says, well, you did something wrong.
Personally, I think it is determined by the person's body.
Different things affect people in different ways.
No method is guaranteed for everybody.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Yep. I have to try to die while all these people want to live get a perfect, painless death. The way that shit works is cruel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buttercup2.0
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Reminds me of this.

Pity it wasn't straight up carbon dioxide, the other stuff mixed in (hydrogen sulfide, etc.) probably made it a painful death, though it appears a lot of people did just die in their sleep, so maybe it was. Certainly it was a smelly death.

I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
oeo
But I'm basing my judgements on the fact that there are a number of people here who have failed at using this method.
Even @TiredHorse, who started the inert gas / exit bag megathread, was unsuccessful in multiple attempts.
Some people regained consciousness after an hour or two.
Just like with SN, it works for some, not all.
Everybody says, well, you did something wrong.
Personally, I think it is determined by the person's body.
Different things affect people in different ways.
No method is guaranteed for everybody.
people who have "regained conciousness after an hour or two" either did the method wrong or are completely full of shit, no one can survive that long without oxygen.

Reactions: littlelungs and pen