• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
So I've been offered a VAD date with Pegasos (13th Sept).

Need to start getting my affairs in order. I've already paid off the mortgage and now need to see a solicitor to find out what needs to be done to ensure my partner is left absolutely everything, the house, car and my remaining savings.

Now I have my VAD date set, even September feels so far away as my suffering is daily.

I just want to be as comfortable as possible now and feel like taking Oxy, Morphine or Diazepam every day to make me spaced out and more comfortable.

Not sure if that's a good idea though as I don't want to cause more issues and be in even more distress.

Seriously though If it wouldn't harm then I would definitely be taken a valium (diazepam) every day until I go. At the point where addiction doesn't really matter now, I'll be dead soon anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, lynnschronicles, Jarni and 8 others
S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023

Need to start getting my affairs in order. I've already paid off the mortgage and now need to see a solicitor to find out what needs to be done to ensure my partner is left absolutely everything, the house, car and my remaining savings.

Now I have my VAD date set, even September feels so far away as my suffering is daily.

I just want to be as comfortable as possible now and feel like taking Oxy, Morphine or Diazepam every day to make me spaced out and more comfortable.

Not sure if that's a good idea though as I don't want to cause more issues and be in even more distress.

Seriously though If it wouldn't harm then I would definitely be taken a valium (diazepam) every day until I go. At the point where addiction doesn't really matter now, I'll be dead soon anyway.
Congratulations! May I ask, what is your story? Also, as I understand it you don't need to be terminally ill to apply, you only need to be capable at decision making and to have a non-selfish motive. I'm sorry, I know I will have to do my own research, but could you provide a few brief details?

Reactions: juna and MyChoiceAlone
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023

@Rubypie41 Was this the soonest date you could get?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
@Rubypie41 Was this the soonest date you couldkustv

@Rubypie41 Was this the soonest date you could get?
I just asked for a date early September and this is what they came back with.

Maybe I could have gotten one sooner but I have some upcoming appointments about my conditions that my family insist I attend, despite already seeing countless ENT'S, Neurologist, doctors, medications etc. all to no avail.

Rightfully they are clinging on to hope, but it's very clear that my issues are complex, out of the ordinary and cannot be cured.

Personally I would go to Pegasos tomorrow, but for my families sake I will hold out a bit longer.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well, as strange as it is to say, I am happy that you have a peaceful way out paved ahead of you. I think a lot of people if they had limited time left would choose to spend it buzzed and high as hell.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: juna and lynnschronicles
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I hate that you're in this situation, but I think it's a very brave thing you're doing. I'm sure your family will look back eventually and be grateful that you allowed them the opportunity to say their goodbyes.

I wish you peace on the final stages of your journey. And yes, the benzos will help calm you over the next few weeks without complications.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
congratulations. i'm sure there are plenty of people here that would want to hear about the actual process if you have some time/energy. hope you are able to at least enjoy what switzerland has to offer. i'm thinking your partner already knows?

Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
I just asked for a date early September and this is what they came back with.

Maybe I could have gotten one sooner but I have some upcoming appointments about my conditions that my family insist I attend, despite already seeing countless ENT'S, Neurologist, doctors, medications etc. all to no avail.

Rightfully they are clinging on to hope, but it's very clear that my issues are complex, out of the ordinary and cannot be cured.

Personally I would go to Pegasos tomorrow, but for my families sake I will hold out a bit longer.
Ok. Understand. Thank you for the reply.
You are most fortunate to have this opportunity to end your extreme suffering in the most humane way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer so intensely, it truly is such a cruel existence. I hope that you find peace eventually.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Congrats. I was in talks with them too last year. It looked as if I'd get accepted too.

Can you describe your medical problem? And how old you are.

Reactions: Socrates Respecter