N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Thinking of amitriptyline chloroquine propoxyphene with xanax. Probably the strongest combination I can think of that is accessible.

N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
What type of medicine are those
Amitriptyline is an antidepressant, chloroquine is anti malaria/sickness medication. Propoxphene is a painkiller and after reading on it a bit I'm not convinced it would help so reverting and considering tramadol over it instead

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
None of these appear to have a good chance of being fatal. I wouldn't recommend trying this. Seems more likely to make you incredibly sick but alive.

Reactions: Tonkpils and BrainShower
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
None of these appear to have a good chance of being fatal. I wouldn't recommend trying this. Seems more likely to make you incredibly sick but alive.
I think amitriptyline has a good chance if the quantity is sufficient.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
What if you try them all at once?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Both methods are described in the PPH and I would therefore consider them reliable methods.

Here are also guides you can read:

Reactions: Tonkpils
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
After reading your guide on amitriptyline if I were to do it alone would have to buy about 7g worth, which may or may not amount to about £350. Not sure I can afford that, I'm still undecided as to what would definitively work. I need an option.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
I did 22.5g of amitriptyline, I'm about 130kg. I took about 2g of quetiapine, 1g lorazepam, a large amount of meto, and I can't remember exactly what else, but it was something I put together myself, along with a moderate amount of alcohol. From what I could gather based on when I stopped responding to texts and calls, it took a couple hours to lose consciousness. I lived alone, but I was found about 40 hours after I ingested the cocktail because people noticed I dropped off abruptly and started contacting each other, they weren't really expecting what had happened though. Literally seconds after I was found I went into cardiac arrest, several minutes before paramedics arrived. They spent close to an hour resuscitating me, I don't know exactly how much was on the ground vs in transit but it was documented simply that I had been in a state of anoxia for approximately 13 minutes. I was intubated on my driveway. My mistake was that I didn't crush the amitriptyline and it took too long, but I was successful in preventing emesis. It wasn't even suspected initially that I had ingested anything because there wasn't anything at the scene that indicated I downed a truckload of pills, and they had administered naloxone several times to no effect, because there was no opioid. It was coincidental that I had literally the worst case of bilateral pneumonia you could possibly have and they were convinced that was the culprit, until my scheduled note arrived a few days later explaining specifically what I did. The likely reason I ended up not dying from the amitriptyline was that I was placed on ECMO and CRRT which would have filtered out my blood to some degree. I was in acute renal and hepatic failure, but my kidneys somehow came back, which is one of the many things that they didn't think I would recover from. Because they didn't know I had ingested anything initially, they deemed me to be brain dead (I did not respond to any brainstem reflex tests at all for at least a couple days). But, especially with amitriptyline, a diagnosis of brain death cannot be made (assuming they know it's there). This wasn't at some podunk hospital either, this was a large and well-respected university hospital in one of the biggest cities in the states. The recovery was pretty rough, I had nerve damage which left me unable to use the left side of my body for several months which was mostly caused by pressure on my left side from laying motionless those 40 hours, along with the anoxic brain injury probably causing some other movement and balance issues. I mostly adapted, but I still have areas where I can't seem to exert the strength and dexterity I should have, and areas of my limbs I can't feel. Getting off the ventilator was extremely difficult, I went through many many breathing trials and failed, it was like I forgot how to breathe. Intellectually, it never seemed like I lost any memory, and I very clearly remember researching, writing the note, taking the meds, laying down on my couch, and continuing to engage in group chats with my friends as I normally would until I simply went unconscious. There was nothing at all between falling unconscious until I opened my eyes in the ICU and saw the date on the whiteboard and was like "uh oh". It took an excruciatingly long time to indicate to someone that I wasn't a vegetable, the only thing I could do was try to make eye contact but I really couldn't figure out how to make any part of my body move. It was definitely like when someone describes locked-in syndrome.

Sorry I was so long-winded, but I would say it's a plausible method, but it takes a long time and the longer a method takes, the more likely people are going to notice. I was seconds away from success.

Reactions: fatladysings, Praestat_Mori, Tony24 and 3 others
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I did 22.5g of amitriptyline, I'm about 130kg. I took about 2g of quetiapine, 1g lorazepam, a large amount of meto, and I can't remember exactly what else, but it was something I put together myself, along with a moderate amount of alcohol. From what I could gather based on when I stopped responding to texts and calls, it took a couple hours to lose consciousness. I lived alone, but I was found about 40 hours after I ingested the cocktail because people noticed I dropped off abruptly and started contacting each other, they weren't really expecting what had happened though. Literally seconds after I was found I went into cardiac arrest, several minutes before paramedics arrived. They spent close to an hour resuscitating me, I don't know exactly how much was on the ground vs in transit but it was documented simply that I had been in a state of anoxia for approximately 13 minutes. I was intubated on my driveway. My mistake was that I didn't crush the amitriptyline and it took too long, but I was successful in preventing emesis. It wasn't even suspected initially that I had ingested anything because there wasn't anything at the scene that indicated I downed a truckload of pills, and they had administered naloxone several times to no effect, because there was no opioid. It was coincidental that I had literally the worst case of bilateral pneumonia you could possibly have and they were convinced that was the culprit, until my scheduled note arrived a few days later explaining specifically what I did. The likely reason I ended up not dying from the amitriptyline was that I was placed on ECMO and CRRT which would have filtered out my blood to some degree. I was in acute renal and hepatic failure, but my kidneys somehow came back, which is one of the many things that they didn't think I would recover from. Because they didn't know I had ingested anything initially, they deemed me to be brain dead (I did not respond to any brainstem reflex tests at all for at least a couple days). But, especially with amitriptyline, a diagnosis of brain death cannot be made (assuming they know it's there). This wasn't at some podunk hospital either, this was a large and well-respected university hospital in one of the biggest cities in the states. The recovery was pretty rough, I had nerve damage which left me unable to use the left side of my body for several months which was mostly caused by pressure on my left side from laying motionless those 40 hours, along with the anoxic brain injury probably causing some other movement and balance issues. I mostly adapted, but I still have areas where I can't seem to exert the strength and dexterity I should have, and areas of my limbs I can't feel. Getting off the ventilator was extremely difficult, I went through many many breathing trials and failed, it was like I forgot how to breathe. Intellectually, it never seemed like I lost any memory, and I very clearly remember researching, writing the note, taking the meds, laying down on my couch, and continuing to engage in group chats with my friends as I normally would until I simply went unconscious. There was nothing at all between falling unconscious until I opened my eyes in the ICU and saw the date on the whiteboard and was like "uh oh". It took an excruciatingly long time to indicate to someone that I wasn't a vegetable, the only thing I could do was try to make eye contact but I really couldn't figure out how to make any part of my body move. It was definitely like when someone describes locked-in syndrome.

Sorry I was so long-winded, but I would say it's a plausible method, but it takes a long time and the longer a method takes, the more likely people are going to notice. I was seconds away from success.
No problem, this was a very insightful post and I'm really grateful you shared it, if anything you're helping consider what to do next. Thank you.

Reactions: schrei_nach_liebe and fatladysings