• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Beachy Head is located in East Sussex, England and is a very popular spot for suicide. Its a 531 feet drop which is crazy high and you land directly onto the most unforgiving surface which is rocks. Death at this height i'm almost 100% certain is guaranteed.

My question is, for those that attempt to jump, how do you even build up the courage to take a leap of faith like this? Maybe some of you were right on the edge, about to do it but stopped. I wonder what really pushes someone to make the leap of faith, i think that's the hardest part about completing this and why jumping isn't a number one choice...it's scary, very scary.

I have no fear of heights but just reading (531 feet) is incredibly high and makes me super anxious.

Also, since hundreds have jumped here, surely there must be some type of barrier or fence installed? If i was ever going to jump i would purchase a plane ticket just to visit this spot. It would be my final resting place.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kazeeemoo12, Soul, intheend and 3 others
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Beachy Head is located in East Sussex, England and is a very popular spot for suicide. Its a 531 feet drop which is crazy high and you land directly onto the most unforgiving surface which is rocks. Death at this height i'm almost 100% certain is guaranteed.

My question is, for those that attempt to jump, how do you even build up the courage to take a leap of faith like this? Maybe some of you were right on the edge, about to do it but stopped. I wonder what really pushes someone to make the leap of faith, i think that's the hardest part about completing this and why jumping isn't a number one choice...it's scary, very scary.

I have no fear of heights but just reading (531 feet) is incredibly high and makes me super anxious.

Also, since hundreds have jumped here, surely there must be some type of barrier or fence installed? If i was ever going to jump i would purchase a plane ticket just to visit this spot. It would be my final resting place.

There are a lot of different threads on this already, might search them if you have a moment.

As far as I know there is only a low fence that can be stepped over and nothing to stop someone from going off unless they hesitate or meander around for a while beforehand.

Yes it's scary. The best recommendations I've seen are to wait for a foggy day or night and go then, so it'll just be a walk into the darkness. And I'd be sure to know the area first by scouting it out beforehand on a clear and sunny day.

Death is pretty much guaranteed so not much to worry about, and I doubt you'd survive long enough to feel any real pain. Just the fear of dying is what affects most people I think.

Good luck and I hope you find peace regardless.

Reactions: Kazeeemoo12, RetroChaos, Bathsheba and 1 other person
G

Glitch

Aug 11, 2019
Gotta watch out for the Christian people who do patrols around there! Those annoying Ratbags try and talk to you about Gods love when you're on the edge and if you do back up they've already called the police and you get carted off...

• Hmph!
Reactions: treetop.grazer, Kazeeemoo12 and RetroChaos
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Gotta watch out for the Christian people who do patrols around there! Those annoying Ratbags try and talk to you about Gods love when you're on the edge and if you do back up they've already called the police and you get carted off...
Hmmmm, thanks for the heads up, i'll probably go during the day to scout the place and look for a good spot and then return at night.

G

Glitch

Aug 11, 2019
Hmmmm, thanks for the heads up, i'll probably go during the day to scout the place and look for a good spot and then return at night.
Make sure you're careful, they're like hawks! The taxi drivers and pubs have panic buttons (from what I've read so I dunno how true it is but I'd imagine they probably do have something along those lines) incase they think anyone is there for that reason! If you're gunna go to a pub there just make sure you're chatty with the staff lol :)

D

deadpool wannabe

laks
Aug 4, 2019
anyone thinking going together be better

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019

That sounds a bit like a dude that used to live across the road from The Gap, a popular suicide spot in Sydney. Whenever he'd see someone that was ready to ctb, he'd intervene by asking if they wanted a cup of tea and a chat. As far as I can tell, it wasn't a religious thing. Just some old guy who wanted to help. Apparently a lot of potential jumpers just needed a vent and a cuppa to be put off.

He was doing this right up until he was in his 90s.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, RetroChaos and Glitch