• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myreasonings

May 26, 2023
Can a portable generator in an enclosed space like a car be a viable method to ctb? I feel like this is easier and potentially cheaper. Idk if how much ppm would be released per type and therefore idk how long it will have to take, but is this possible even with the newer models?

Reactions: castlebravo
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Read the Carbon Monoxide chapter in the PPH Essentials, there is a generator documented there (GULPS).

Inert gas is better btw. :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎, Bigsmoke777, KarmaBus and 1 other person
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I made a trip to a big home improvement store recently to peruse what is available…all the new generators featured a built in CO safety detector/shut off mechanism. 👎

Reactions: myreasonings
M

myreasonings

May 26, 2023
I made a trip to a big home improvement store recently to peruse what is available…all the new generators featured a built in CO safety detector/shut off mechanism. 👎
That's unfortunate… I thought so and was potentially going to see if I could remove it, but I don't want to pay good something and potentially break it :(

KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
It sucks. FML safety features! A quick search online-it seems you can find instructions on how to disable/bypass the sensor. It'd be $$ to purchase plus a good meter to ensure a high ppm and testing…