chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
ive been prepping myself for the past week by trying to position the noose in a place that will sustain my body weight and by reading about anything that could make my attempt more successful
si has kicked in multiple times whilst trying to figure out the right way of partial suspension
part of me is scared and wants to survive the first time but i dont want to keep living on this earth. lol
my next therapy meeting is monday and i never have the guts to open up in fear of getting sent into another psychward
regardless i really hope i dont back down from this like i always do. i hope to ctb by then otherwise it would suck for me haha

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, landslide2, kyhoti and 2 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Yup. If you tell your therapist that you have a specific plan for suicide, they are required to report you.

Reactions: Chevrilian, landslide2, yunzzzk and 1 other person
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
Yup. If you tell your therapist that you have a specific plan for suicide, they are required to report you.
yea..i learned my lesson the first time lmfao. im just praying and hoping i succeed in the following days

Reactions: Chevrilian and Nikitatos
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
Yeah I've also been planning for CTB for this weekend. I have a therapy session tomorrow but I think it's best to just not mention it or be extremely vague if you don't want to be admitted. There's not much they can do other than try to help, so I'm at least not going to straight up say it because I'm super determined this time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and chronicdissosiation
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
It's a shame that we can't be honest without getting hit over the head. May you find peace on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, landslide2, chronicdissosiation and 1 other person
Mojo's mama

Mojo's mama

Aug 6, 2024
ive been prepping myself for the past week by trying to position the noose in a place that will sustain my body weight and by reading about anything that could make my attempt more successful
si has kicked in multiple times whilst trying to figure out the right way of partial suspension
part of me is scared and wants to survive the first time but i dont want to keep living on this earth. lol
my next therapy meeting is monday and i never have the guts to open up in fear of getting sent into another psychward
regardless i really hope i dont back down from this like i always do. i hope to ctb by then otherwise it would suck for me haha
I agree that a lot of therapists might try to commit you. I do have 2 good therapist that I can tell them most of what I'm feeling but leave out enough info that they don't automatically commit me. Totally get kinda wanting to survive but don't want to keep on living on this earth. Whichever you decide, I wish you luck and peace

• Love
Reactions: landslide2 and chronicdissosiation
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicdissosiation