• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
You can even obtain it on Amazon. You have to add it to water and inject it. I heard it's very painful though. Will muscle relaxants make it a lot more tolerable?
I would attempt using SN but even with antiemetics I fear I'll throw up and it'll be ruined. Since I have extreme anxiety problems that cause me nausea already I'm pretty certain antiemetics wouldn't help entirely.

• Aww..
Reactions: gr1lledcheese
C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
It can kill you?

Lol I used to take it orally for health. I actually got stopped in an airport for a solid 15 minutes once as they tested it heavily.

Reactions: Life is overrated
L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
It can kill you?

Lol I used to take it orally for health. I actually got stopped in an airport for a solid 15 minutes once as they tested it heavily.
Hm I didn't know it can be taken for health reasons also. Apparently it's used in lethal injections on prisoners. It's a lot less lethal in pill form.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
It takes much less to kill you injected than ingested, but it's extremely painful and I think it takes on average 6 to 10 minutes for your heart to stop. So if you have strong SI or death anxiety, it might be hard to resist calling for help.

Also you can still be revived if medics get to you in time with injections of insulin, sodium bicarbonate, and calcium chloride.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, myopybyproxy and Life is overrated
C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
Hm I didn't know it can be taken for health reasons also. Apparently it's used in lethal injections on prisoners. It's a lot less lethal in pill form.

lol why do you think it's available on Amazon?

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
lol why do you think it's available on Amazon?
It is easily available on any site, it's used as a dietary salt replacement to lower blood pressure in those who consume too much sodium. It takes ridiculous amounts to kill you if ingested, and is really only dangerous if injected unless you're using it in every meal for weeks.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022

"Potassium chloride is the drug that causes death in an execution under current lethal injection protocols. Although the other two drugs are administered in lethal dosages and would, in time, produce the prisoner's death, potassium chloride should cause cardiac arrest and death within a minute of injection.85​ While potassium chloride acts quickly, it is excruciatingly painful if administered without proper anesthesia.86​ When injected into a vein, it inflames the potassium ions in the sensory nerve fibers, literally burning up the veins as it travels to the heart.87​ Potassium chloride is so painful that the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) prohibits its use as the sole agent of euthanasiaā€”it may only be used after the animal has been properly anesthetized.88​ "

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, shrek34, Life is overrated and 2 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
No need KCL. Lidocaine is better. It is sold as a powder on Amazon. A quick injection of 3-4 grams will probably stop the heart. The injection is not painful because it is already a local anesthetic. But there is a problem. If it does not cause sudden cardiac arrest, it may cause convulsions. I think a quick 3-4 gram bolus will cause sudden cardiac arrest. IV digoxin is the best on this road.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Euthanza, shrek34 and 1 other person
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
Yikes! 6-10 minutes is a long time to be in serious pain. Definitely not a method I'll be trying.

L

Life is overrated

Feb 21, 2022
No need KCL. Lidocaine is better. It is sold as a powder on Amazon. A quick injection of 3-4 grams will probably stop the heart. The injection is not painful because it is already a local anesthetic. But there is a problem. If it does not cause sudden cardiac arrest, it may cause convulsions. I think a quick 3-4 gram bolus will cause sudden cardiac arrest. IV digoxin is the best on this road.
Would that cause nausea and vomiting that will ruin the ctb attempt?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Would that cause nausea and vomiting that will ruin the ctb attempt?
Lidocaine only works by the IV route. So vomiting does not change the result.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Potassium chloride in even small amounts burns like hell. Lidocaine could work in high doses as above

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
When I've had it as a local (not IV), the injections hurt like HELL, and the numbing came after maybe a minute(?) or some amount of time I don't recall due to circumstances. It's interesting that it's painless IV.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Only with an IV or injecting it without IV is fine?
Lidocaine is an agent used to treat ventricular tachycardia. In very high doses it stops the heart. For this, it is given by IV route. Actually for CTB, intracardiac also works, but I don't think anyone would want to put a needle in their heart.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Yes Potassium Chloride(NOSALT)is used instead of salt--Its much healthier for you, been using it each day for decades,my blood pressure is perfect
It can kill you?

Yes,its quite healthy for you--excellent salt substitute

Reactions: Sunset Limited