antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
As I failed several attempts and wanted to experience a little bit of life before I die (could not enjoy anything at all, still can't) I decided to try once again with a psych ward and medication.
Still want to ctb, I am preparing it, want to do it with Nitrogen.
Who else is postponing?
What are your reasons?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and venin.n
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I don't know if 'postponing' is the right word for my case, but I've decided to stop pursuing ctb mostly because my preferred methods are unavailable to me at the current moment. I've also made some friends somewhat recently whom I love and I'd hate to lose them or cause them any grief. So those are my two primary reasons that I'm not super focused on ctb atm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and antilife
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
As I failed several attempts and wanted to experience a little bit of life before I die (could not enjoy anything at all, still can't) I decided to try once again with a psych ward and medication.
Still want to ctb, I am preparing it, want to do it with Nitrogen.
Who else is postponing?
What are your reasons?
Failed attempt. I wanna recover a bit before trying again. How are you now?
We have a thread on discord if you wanna join to chat or smthn else🤗

https://discord.gg/jWyH7ysr

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and antilife
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Hey, thanks for asking. I'm not doing very well unfortunately, my suicidal thoughts have been mostly turned off by the meds but I still consider everything as pointless. Just moving and doing these psych ward activities/therapies is extremely exhausting. Spending the most of my free time in bed.
My personality is the problem, my inability to form social connections resulting in loneliness which has no real chance to change... also I'm not very bright at all so I struggle with so many things. It's not changeable by therapy
What about you? How are you feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Hey, thanks for asking. I'm not doing very well unfortunately, my suicidal thoughts have been mostly turned off by the meds but I still consider everything as pointless. Just moving and doing these psych ward activities/therapies is extremely exhausting. Spending the most of my free time in bed.
My personality is the problem, my inability to form social connections resulting in loneliness which has no real chance to change... also I'm not very bright at all so I struggle with so many things. It's not changeable by therapy
What about you? How are you feeling?
Numb but still kinda depressed. I'm smart af but trust me it doesn't help when you're this fucked up. I think it's only worse.

I also have npd traits…

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
Tentativa falhada. Quero me recuperar um pouco antes de tentar novamente. Como você está agora?
Temos um tópico no discord se você quiser entrar para bater um papo ou qualquer outra coisa🤗

Esse

We have a thread on discord if you wanna join to chat or smthn else🤗

This
where is the thread on discord??

L

letmebee1

Oct 30, 2023
I dont think I can ctb for now. Need to look after my mom and I also am afraid of hurting myself and become something that is less capable. Hence, not now.