• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
There are some good, bad, weird and lovely people here. Or a mix. Or something.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, Psilo, sonax22 and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
DAMN !!! I'm STILL ALIVE !!! :angry:

• Yay!
Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, sonax22, Final Escape and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Damn, I have NO idea what emoji to use for that! I went for HaHa

:haha: Glad you found it funny. Humor is how I make life a little more bearable.
So what is FFSFML ? I know FML is Fuck My Life but what is FFS ? (Fast Forward this Shit) ???
I will probably look even dumber than I already am for asking … I guess I could just google it. :wink:

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I have dried strawberry gunk between my teeth. Damn, I'm going to have to get out of bed to brush my teeth.

• Yay!
Reactions: Final Escape, Superfluous, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: Final Escape and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
:haha: Glad you found it funny. Humor is how I make life a little more bearable.
So what is FFSFML ? I know FML is Fuck My Life but what is FFS ? (Fast Forward this Shit) ???
I will probably look even dumber than I already am for asking … I guess I could just google it. :wink:
Googling is a lot of work
Googling is a lot of work
;););););)

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and not-2-b-the-answer
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
im so fucking tired

Reactions: ForestLove, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
Every day I wake up and I hate that so much

Reactions: sonax22, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Yuk, my feet are sweating.

• Yay!
Reactions: Final Escape, Superfluous, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I dont care anymore

• Aww..
Reactions: sonax22, Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
@AnnihilatedAnna I personally think under 30s at least should be on a pro-lfe site, but hey. seriously, you're not getting the help you need here. This place is so biased towards death you have a serious chance of coming out disabled and seriously harmed

Reactions: Final Escape
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
@AnnihilatedAnna I personally think under 30s at least should be on a pro-lfe site, but hey. seriously, you're not getting the help you need here. This place is so biased towards death you have a serious chance of coming out disabled and seriously harmed

Be a bit strange for a forum for suicidal people to not be a bit biased towards death. That's the end goal of why we're here lol. While I don't think that under 30's should be pushed towards prolife forums I think it would be nice for there to be more links and guidance towards resources for depression/anxiety, etc. I think a few people here truly don't want to die, they just don't know where to get help.

There may already be resources here but I've never seen them

Reactions: Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, brighter and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Be a bit strange for a forum for suicidal people to not be a bit biased towards death. That's the end goal of why we're here lol. While I don't think that under 30's should be pushed towards prolife forums I think it would be nice for there to be more links and guidance towards resources for depression/anxiety, etc. I think a few people here truly don't want to die, they just don't know where to get help.

There may already be resources here but I've never seen them
I asked, they said no. Then froze the thread? Then deleted it?
They allow me to stay I think because I do count myself as genuinely pro-choice, unlike this site which is pro-fuck-knows-what. Which they think counts as pro-choice.
Sorry but these things get me angry. Lots of people have said this sort of thing and no change. There have as a result been rumours.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: brighter
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I asked, they said no. Then froze the thread. Then deleted it.

They allow me to stay I think because I do count myself as genuinely pro-choice, unlike this site which is pro-fuck-knows-what. Which they think counts as pro-choice.

Sorry but these things get me angry. Lots of people have said this sort of thing and no change.
Wait what? Did mods refuse to offer you advice on where to get help? That's bizarre

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Wait what? Did mods refuse to offer you advice on where to get help? That's bizarre
That's not the main point
Funny how this created such a controversy on a supposedly freely open middle of the road pro-choice website. A suicide section but no recovery section? really????

Last edited:
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
You really don't want to know. I am a mixture of bad and good. I behave good, but my thoughts can be extremely dark. Luckily I have enough self control to make sure they stay thoughts and don't become a reality.

Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
That's not the main point
Funny how this created such a controversy on a supposedly freely open middle of the road pro-choice website. You have a suicide section but no recovery section? really????
How is that not the main point? Your issue is that there are no resources available, and when you asked for some the mods closed the thread. Is that not part of the main point?

VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
'I really want to finish this book, but it's so much work. I'm halfway in on my first draft, gotta finish it before I end things. Maybe getting published could save me?'

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
Sorry @Santiago

Look, I'm just 100% crazy
And it's very recent thoughts anyway lmfao at least I'm honest

Being 'crazy' isn't an excuse to be rude. I was genuinely trying to be helpful and understand what you meant

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Being 'crazy' isn't an excuse to be rude. I was genuinely trying to be helpful and understand what you meant
I thought you were extremely, extremely hostile. But like I said, I'm crazy. I have "moments". Why do you think I'll be gone in a week. I'm sure you're more than lovely.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
My most recent thought: Is this thread back on track?

My most common thought (almost every evening): I really should eat something, but I really can't be bothered.

Reactions: Jodes and AnnihilatedAnna
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I agree with u. Especially if u have no terminal illness. If u are under 30 many of you could still turn it around. I'm not sure what cities everybody is in but a good way to get out an get involved in stuff I discovered is the meetup app. Especially if u are in decent sized city. Someone from this site recommended it and I think it might help keep me sober since my biggest issue is I spend too much time alone and basically not meeting my social needs. I feel like I don't have enough friends, connection, and fun or interesting things I'm involved in.

Reactions: Jodes