• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Sounds really dumb, but,
I read online (in health-related sites) that it's possible to overdose with them.
The only problem that I have is that I don't know how many tablets/capsules should I take. I know that I need more research for this, I'm just looking for a chance that somebody knows.
If it's impossible, can you suggest medicine alternatives that could be as accessible (or both OTC) as vitamins?

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
It would take such a massive amount.
Plus your body not puking.
Chances to ctb are super low.
( just like with caffeine pills. )

In order to do this it needs to be a mixture of a lot of things .
meds / supplements/ booze / drugs
And even then you might just go through a super rough time and back.

• Informative
Reactions: melwarson, Sweet Tart, 90starve and 2 others
Upvote 2
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suppose most things in extreme excess can kill eventually. People have even died of drinking too much water. I expect it's rare though and painful- the body tends to start warning you early with pain I imagine.

As for vitamins- I don't really know. I know you can get water soluble ones and fat soluble ones. The water ones I think just get expelled in urine if you take too much. I imagine again though- the body would try it's best to get rid of them by vomiting/ diarrhea. I would have thought- if it was a reliable method- there would be more case studies. I'd imagine- like most OTC medicines- all it would do would (possibly permanantly) damage major organs. They don't make it easy for people to just buy some pills and go... I don't think what we see in films/ on TV is accurate.

Reactions: melwarson, Sweet Tart and 90starve
Upvote 0
JuniperBlooms

JuniperBlooms

In the valley of death I am their king.
Apr 28, 2023
generally a bad idea it would take a LOT and i'm pretty sure it would end up being a painful way to go

Reactions: 90starve
Upvote 0
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I remember seeing a story a while back where someone ate a whole bottle by accident all it did was (strangely) make it very easy to break his bones but not death

Upvote 0
Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
Boy eating vitamin gummies link:

Men eating vitamin c gummies everyday link:

Boy eating melatonin link:

Girl eating MJ gummies link:

Reactions: melwarson and 90starve
Upvote 0
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Sounds really dumb, but,
I read online (in health-related sites) that it's possible to overdose with them.
The only problem that I have is that I don't know how many tablets/capsules should I take. I know that I need more research for this, I'm just looking for a chance that somebody knows.
If it's impossible, can you suggest medicine alternatives that could be as accessible (or both OTC) as vitamins?

No realistic chance of killing yourself with vitamin tablets.

Reactions: melwarson
Upvote 0
Z

Z3RO

Jun 2, 2023
Sounds like a painful way to go. I was thinking about using fentanyl but have no idea where I would even get it.

Reactions: melwarson
Upvote 0
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
The LD50 for Vitamin D3 is just 1.5mg, so if you have a bottle with 100mcg pills, 15 of those could kill you.

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think your best chance of dying by taking a bunch of vitamins is if you choke on them.

Upvote 0
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Sounds like a painful way to go. I was thinking about using fentanyl but have no idea where I would even get it.
I've been thinking about fentanyl too but I'm in the same situation. I have no idea where to buy illegal drugs. I've thought of going to a bad part of town and asking someone but I'm kind of scared. I don't want to get arrested and don't want to get robbed.

Upvote 0
Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
Apparently it's in weed and vapes and everything now. Obviously it might be illegal drugs, but if you want to take your chances 🤷🏾‍♀️

Upvote 0