miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I'm not going to get into too much detail, but there is an established RC vendor on Archetype (dark web) selling N. He's based in Canada and is listed under opiates (for some reason).

There are no review yet and I have no idea how/if it's legit. But the risk of getting ripped off is fairly low since the site has a solid escrow system and it does seem to be a reputable vendor. You'll have to message them if you have any questions.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Truthfully, I'd stick this in the "too good to be true" folder, and file the entire thing away in the "a fool and his money is soon parted" filing cabinet. :wink:

Are you planning on purchasing N from this supposed source? Purchase some and let us know how it goes.

Reactions: sadandlonely99
Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
As far as I know there is no way of obtaining N other than to actually go to mexico and convince someone to sell it to you

F

flyaway

Jul 11, 2020
It's a well-known fact that all clearnet and 99% of the darknet offers for N are scams. This one may or may not be an exception. If you are planning to order from them and if it's possible, I suggest that you also ask them for some kind of a proof like a photo. Still no guarantee as the labels could be printed fake ones and they could simply fill the bottle with water but it would at least lower the chances of getting scammed. This is only applicable in case they have liquid N though. If it's powder one, I don't think a photo could help.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I'm not going to get into too much detail, but there is an established RC vendor on Archetype (dark web) selling N. He's based in Canada and is listed under opiates (for some reason).

There are no review yet and I have no idea how/if it's legit. But the risk of getting ripped off is fairly low since the site has a solid escrow system and it does seem to be a reputable vendor. You'll have to message them if you have any questions.
I actually made on account on archetyp last night for the first time and never saw any listings for N. Ill have to check later tonight
It's a well-known fact that all clearnet and 99% of the darknet offers for N are scams. This one may or may not be an exception. If you are planning to order from them and if it's possible, I suggest that you also ask them for some kind of a proof like a photo. Still no guarantee as the labels could be printed fake ones and they could simply fill the bottle with water but it would at least lower the chances of getting scammed. This is only applicable in case they have liquid N though. If it's powder one, I don't think a photo could help.
I could actually see that being legit. Archetyp is a reliable market and if the seller is already established with good reviews, odds are very high that the products they sell are legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: miseryh8scompany
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
My "last resort" is already secured. I'm just putting the word out for reasons already mentioned as well as the legitimacy of the site itself.